Life as a Queen and King

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Hm then she might be six then," he said, with a sigh not knowing anything.

Luna woke up looking around " Mark?," she asked " Were did you go?," she asked.

'He's right here Luna,' she called. 'I was just talking to him, and we were wondering...' she trailed off. Should she tell her? She let Mark do it.

Luna frown " Of what ?," she asked, trying to sit up " Hope help me please," she told her.

Mark came to her side " No need hope I got her we were thinking if you were telling us the truth that's all love," he told her.

" No, I'm not sure I just say how I feel I wish I knew how many I am sorry," she told him, with a sigh.

" That's all right my love we find out some how," he told her.

'Well,' Lurna started, 'we can always ask the doctor. And I remember when I was a little younger visiting my pregnant aunt... she ate a lot, and my mother told me it was because she was going to have the baby in about a month... if you're eating a lot maybe it's a lot closer than we thought,' she finished.

'Are you sure?' Lurna asked softly. 'We need to know how much you're along so that we can make sure we're doing everything ok,' she said.

She nodded " Yes, I don't like it when you are mad at me," she told her, with a sigh.

Mark warpped his arm around her " Shh it's be all right love we not mad at you," he told her.

'Of course not, in fact, I'm sure we're all relieved now that we know the truth,' she answered. 'So, judging from what I know... your due date isn't very far away, is it?'

"Well, then n wonder you need to stay in bed,"she said smileing. "We will take care of everything for you, Luna,"she added.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back