Life as a Queen and King

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got up and went to Lorna's room " Hm Your highness may I can in?," he asked.

" No, I didn't," he lied, his face trun red then to blue.

Luna woke up playing with her long hair " Marcus can you get me something to drink?," she asked.

" Sure my love be right back," he told her, walking down stairs to get her something to drink.

Last edited:
ooc; his name can be, um, Benjamin,

She put down her brush and opened the door. "Oh hello,"she said opening the door wider.

Benjin smiled " My brother told me about you and I was think to take a short walk," he told her.

Then there was a loud cry.

Lurna was downstairs when she heard it. 'Oh my goodness! It sounded like it came from Luna's room!' She bolted upstairs to see what had happened.

She ran for Lorna's room, quickly passing by the young man in the room. 'Lorna, it's happening again!' She ran back out and told Matho as well. 'It's your sister again... I don't know what's wrong!'

She smiled a little, she heard the cry, "One moment, I need to take care of something quickly, she curtsied and hurried out of the room, down the hall, to Luna's room.

Last edited:
'I don't know, I just heard her scream, and...' she trailed off as she heard another one. 'Hurry!' she yelled as she pulled him along with her.

'Well... if you say so. But you have to know that it's really important to let us know whether you're in pain or not... we don't want anything to go wrong...' she trailed off.

Lorna patted her hand, "If you need anything, just tell us"she said then walked back down the hall, to her room, and found Benjamin waiting in her room. "I'm sorry, Luna was in pain, anyway, you were saying.."she asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back