Life as a Queen and King

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Oh... we were so busy with you and your baby that I totally forgot about the wedding... I better go and make some preparations... if that's alright with you, Luna.' she told her.

Lorna patted her hand, "If you need anything, just tell us"she said then walked back down the hall, to her room, and found Benjamin waiting in her room. "I'm sorry, Luna was in pain, anyway, you were saying....."she continued for him, smileing.

Last edited:
He smiled " I was say we sould take a walk," he told her, then took her hand " What's wrong with Luna is she all right?," he asked.

Luna sighed " I well please don't worry about me any more," she told them.

Lorna smiled. "Her baby is due in about 3 weeks, and she is having pains, but she is okay now,"she said, "And I would like to take a walk with you,"she added.

" Were do you want to go?," he asked, walking by Luna's room " Hold on I want to see if she all right," he told her, walking in her room.

" I'm sure have your wedding," she told her, then looked at her brother in- law " Hello Ben what you doing here?," she asked.

" I head of you and your baby is evey thing all right?," he asked.

She sighed. 'If you say so... then I better get to work with the planning.' She started to head out the door when she saw the young man asking Luna a question. 'You were with my sister earlier, weren't you?'

" Yes, M'ma I was she waiting for me out side," he told him, walking out of the room then hooked his arm back to Lorna " Come lets go," he told her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back