Life as a Queen and King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark brush her hair out of her face " If you want it to live you have to eat," he told her " Lour can you ask someone to bring her something to eat?," he asked.

'Ok. I'll be back,' she said. When she got downstairs, she filled Matho in with the details. 'I'll be right back, I'm giving Luna her food,' she told him as she left.

" What's going on is she all right?," he asked, following her.

Luan rolls her eyes " What did I tell you I don't want to eat," she told him.

'Well, I'm glad.' Lurna said. 'Well, I think I'll go downstairs now and leave you to rest,' she added. 'Matho's probably wondering what's going on anyway.'

Luna nodded " All right go tell him," she told her.

Matho was waiting for her to come back " What's going on is she all right?," he asked.

Lorna walked into her room, and sat down in an armchair. She sighed, she longed to find someone to love, or be with. (a guy)

Mark left her to rest as well " What are you thinking about?," he asked.

A young man looked up at him " Oh, nothing brother I'm just thinking," he told him

Matho smiled " Oh, good I'm glad I just don't like see her like this," he told her.

" Yes she been actting every weird lately I wonder what she up to is she...?," he told her, shaking his head " No she won't!," he said, mostly to himself.

ooc; no she wont what???? ill just watch and see wat happens, lol!!!!!

She undid her hair, so now it was down, and she brushed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back