Life in L A Rpg

Marianne played with her earings..."So, ur name its just Reb?.." she asked...

"That's what they call me...just Reb." she replied. Her jaw was set in a tight grip, and she seemed angry as she made a fist and then released it, made a fist and released it. She heard the bell ring. "Next class..." and she got up and left quickly. She saw 'Angel Face' in the hallway, but brushed past him, only slightly running into him on purpose. The other part was on accident because she was in a hurry. In the school there's the Gym, down the main hall and then turn right. But if you keep walking straight, you go outside through the bigger doors. Reb had pushed past 'Angel Face', and as she walked forward Reb pulled out her knife and flicked open the blade as she burst through the double doors and went outside.

Reb was outside, sitting, leaning against the brick wall. "Just Reb..." she spat out. They may have been her words, but she remembered her mother's words. You're just Reb, and who cares about a 'just Reb'? Reb's fist tightened around her knife. She pulled up her sleeve and stared at the little red lines that marked her arm. She looked at her arm as she pressed the knife against her skin...

The blade sat there for a moment and then she cut the skin. The warm blood seeped out and ran down her arm. She closed her eyes. She didn't know why she did this to herself, but she did.

occ: :eek: whooooa...

ic: Marianne walked out of class, it finally ended...She went out of school, finding Reb sitting with the knife in her hand and all the blood coming out..."Reb!!!.." She yelled running turds her..

occ: :eek: whooooa...

ic: Marianne walked out of class, it finally ended...She went out of school, finding Reb sitting with the knife in her hand and all the blood coming out..."Reb!!!.." She yelled running turds her..

ooc: :D

ic: Reb's sharp eyes looked up as she yanked down her sleeve and shut her pocketknife, sticking it back in her pocket. She could still feel her blood running down her arm inside her jacket sleeve. She wore black arm socks to cover the scars underneath her jacket. She slumped back and rested her elbows on her knees. "yeah?" she said casually.

ooc:Haha thats SLP for ya :p

ic: Amanda had been sitting uder a tree near by and had seen it all. 'That chic is seriously messed up' she thought to herself. 'Maybe I should father and he could get her some professional help'.

"Y-you...w-were..." She stammered..."Are u ok?..." She asked

ooc: You people crack me up, I swear. You think that's bad, you should prepare yourselves! Shesh, in the old RPG Reb was in...:rolleyes: She's gonna do a lot worse than cut her arms...:p

ic: "Sure, I'm fine." Reb looked at her. "What's your issue? You act like you've seen a ghost..." Reb laughed. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

"I skipped class.." She said.."I was too bored so i said, i was going to the bathroom.." She added grinning...'im sure she did that...i saw it...' she thought as she sat next to Reb.

"I skipped class.." She said.."I was too bored so i said, i was going to the bathroom.." She added grinning...'im sure she did that...i saw it...' she thought as she sat next to Reb.

"Nice, chick. You aren't too bad..." Reb commented. She stood up, digging in her pockets. "You smoke?"

Back