Maria Sharapova

Sorry that's the wrong answer. The correct answer is Roger Fedder. :D

Next question:

True or false question:

Maria's famous scream is so powerful it can shatter glass?

This April 19th (I knew it was April, but I looked up 19th). My orignal guess was the 21st of April.

Extra answer: She was born on 1987, I know this because I'm born a year later. :)

Roland Garros.......awww those good old days :D
I hope your Maria will win jeff. She already has won three grand slams. So let's hope she will win this one which isn't on her impressive list yet ;)

If Maria Sharapova wins the French Open, she'll have four grand slams under her belt and prehapes she'll move up on the charts and advance closer to becoming number 1 in the world. I also can't wait to see her at 2008 Olympic Games.

She was the youngest Wimbledon winner besides Hingis. She would be very young if she would win the fourth grand slam title. Martina Navratilova knew what she was doing when she discovered her when she was so young. Navratilova adviced her father to move to the US to follow the school of Nick Bolletieri.

I agree Maria Sharapova has an obvious talent and I think she's got what it takes to win the French Open, the Olmpics and the Us Open again.

Last edited:
Well it may appear that I like Maria Sharapova like I did like Kirsten Dunst, however I think regardless if I don't have a crush I will continue to be a huge fan of her.

I already wondered when Mya would post here :D Kirsten Dunst...yes, those days were fun :D But with Maria you don't have to wait till she is making a new movie. She plays tennis almost the whole year ;)

Yes indeed, besides I'm not really taking up acting. But I am taking up Tennis which shows Maria is more than some crush she is an inspiration. :)

I remember once we talked about Kirsten Dunst and drugs, Unfortunately she also couldn't resist to use drugs :( She has been taken to rehab to come clean. This is the pressure most tennisplayers don't feel. Many tennisplayers aren't drugaddicts. They don't have to do acting, they have to do the sports and tennis isn't easy!

Back