Maria Sharapova

I sincerely doubt that Maria or any other major Tennis player is doing drugs. They know it could not only ruin their image but also their ability to play the game.

Bonus picture of Maria kissing her AO Trophy.

Attachments

• 21330_1201338945.jpg
    21330_1201338945.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
The only drugs they could use are the common sports ones. But we heard it from many sports but not from tennis. At least, I can't remember when a tennisplayer was caught on doing drugs. owww wait, Martina Hingis used cocaine and this was one of the reasons she quit. But I don't think Maria is using them. I am 100% sure :D Her whole carreer just started and she has a long way to go before she will quit (normally)

I too am 100% sure Maria isn't doing drugs. She's too focused and too smart to do such a thing. And like you said she isn't even at the peak of her career, why would she blow it now with drugs?

A pic of Maria and Justine Henin after their match.

Attachments

• 60312_1201016520.jpg
    60312_1201016520.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 18
I use to play soccer with my brother and his friends. It all went well till I kicked the ball too often at the top of the roof of the local school. The roof wasn't that high but my brother and his friends got tired of climbing on the roof all the time :D

Nah, Maria is way too smart!

I think every major sport has the opportunity to meet the stars. At Formula 1 you have to pay a lot to meet them but fortunately at other sports it isn't that expensive ........I hope :p
The US open is when? At September?

Actually the US Open is this summer. So it would be the perfect time for me to good. The stigma would be if you have to get tickets a few years in advanced.

Pic of Maria:

Now I know why I liked Gatoraid so much. :)

Attachments

• 95182_1181582963.jpg
    95182_1181582963.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
It's almost a perfect match, she's tall like me, almost the same exact age, has one of the same passions, and of course she's gorgious. :D

And she can teach you russian :D I guess she still speaks russian? Does she live in Florida? I've never been there but it's know as sunny and California is known as sunny too. Another match! If I'm right of course ;)

I believe she still speaks russian, however she maybe a little rusty having lived in America for so many years. As for Florida, I do thin kshe still lives there. Of course another match, I plan to have matchs with her everyday. Hehe :D

Do you already bought a ticket for the US open? It might be ahead but summer is not that far away anymore. And at the end of May she will participate at Roland Garros (french open) She has to claim the title because it is the only one she hasn't won yet.

Indeed the French Open is the big one for Maria besides the Olmpics. I'm sure she will be training really had for it. The Frech Open is the most diffcult areana for Maria Sharapova due to she isn't the best at playing on clay courts. However I have heard she has been pacticing on clay courts during her training, so lutes hope that helps have a better feel for it. Anyhow I'll be rooting for her from my TV and hopfully from the stands during the US Open. :)

Last edited:
Justine has not won Roland Garros either if I recall. She has won three and not four grand slams. It happens often. Roger Federer hasn't won RG either. So someone must do it for them :D So Maria...where are you? Go to the RG grand slam and win the title. Show them how you do it! :D

Then Maria must win this grand slam. It would be amzing if she does. I know I'll be rooting for her and whatever happens I will still be clapping for her at the end of the day. :)

Back