Maria Sharapova

I'll bet your Princess Charming is jealous, even if she doesn't know it yet! :p

So will she be at the Olympics this year? (Sorry, I've really not been keeping up!)

i've never been a big fan of any kind of sport *except NASCAR, lol* but my mom used to play\coach tennis...a LONG time ago though haha. I didn't inherit her sportiness...or her former athletic skills...doesn't bug me though.

The only sports I like are wintersports like Biathlon and skijumping and Formula 1 racing and moto GP. I quit watching Formula 1 when the big money and false intentions and hatred took over. People seemed to care about winning at every price and fault play was a big issue.
Jeff knows I am not a tennisfan but because my mom watches it often, I'm updated about it as well :D And I think it's funny to talk about this with someone else who loves it very much.

I quit watching Formula 1 when the big money and false intentions and hatred took over. People seemed to care about winning at every price and fault play was a big issue.

we have some drivers from Formula 1 in NASCAR...they can't drive worth anything and should go back to wherever they came from. And unforunately, most professional sports *like NBA, and NFL* are becoming rigged or teh teams cheat and get away with it...probably will be in every sport before too long. :(

I not only love watching tennis, but I also love playing it. It is by far my favorite sport. Other sports I like are: Hockey, Volley ball, Foot ball, and Basket ball.

we have some drivers from Formula 1 in NASCAR...they can't drive worth anything and should go back to wherever they came from. And unforunately, most professional sports *like NBA, and NFL* are becoming rigged or teh teams cheat and get away with it...probably will be in every sport before too long.

That's the problem with formula 1 drivers. They think they can also dominate Nascar and CART series only because they dominated F1 but they can't. Sometimes there are a few who can but they never dominated Formula 1. Most Formula 1 drivers are soooo arrogant :rolleyes:
The same happens here with the national soccer league. The rich teams cheat and cheat and they simply get away with it :eek:
But as long as we have fun with laughing at them :D

I not only love watching tennis, but I also love playing it. It is by far my favorite sport. Other sports I like are: Hockey, Volley ball, Foot ball, and Basket ball.

I've never played tennis *except ping-pong, lol* it would probably be a good way for me to exercise...but considering that fact that I am not athletic or that i'm not even sure if we have a court, that idea isn't much use. :rolleyes:

Thanks Aravis Kenobi. :)

Ps. Who is the guy in your avvie?

Tony Stewart, driver for the #20 Home Depot Toyota Camry, driver for JOe Gibbs Racing in NASCAR *National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing*....wow, I know way too much about NASCAR. :p His nickname is Smoke because he can create one huge burnout.

I played tennis for the first time last summer. I was enjoying it but unfortunatly we were in a parking lot that wasn't at all even, contained, or even dry! It spite of all that, it was great! :p Hehe Anyway, I'd love to play again sometime. :D

Back