Monk

Which Monk character is your favorite?

• Total voters
I LOVE when monk plays his clarinet! I have a almost emotional attachment to it since my sister plays clarinet and she is REALLY good! I think I saw parts of that episode but not the whole thing :(

Last edited:
I love Monk! It such a cute show!:D

My fiance reminds me of Adrian. :)

I was sad when the show ended... but then, all things must come to an end. I loved the last episode. It was so sweet! :)

I love Ambrose, too! Does anyone read (or did anyone read, I don't know if they're still being written) the mystery novels based on the series? In one of those, the premise is murder at a sci-convention. You can tell it is supposed to be a Star Trek convention, but they had to make up a different name for the show -- in the one they make up, the "Klingons" are called "Dratch" and it turns out the Dratch language dictionary was written by Ambrose -- and it's a critical plot point so Ambrose is in the book. It was really a cute story! I wish it had been a TV episode, too.

OH MY FLIPPING FREAK hi guys sorry I saw this and I was like, "Monk? Do they mean like Tony Shalhoub Monk or the Ghandi like guy monk?" And guess what??? It was the one I wanted it to beeee!! Oh, this has been such an amazing day. I love this show so much. I am surely going to cry when we get to the end of the episodes on Netflix. I got my brother the "Best of Monk" DVD for Christmas-he loved it:)

I wish they'd bring this show back...

OH MY FLIPPING FREAK hi guys sorry I saw this and I was like, "Monk? Do they mean like Tony Shalhoub Monk or the Ghandi like guy monk?" And guess what??? It was the one I wanted it to beeee!! Oh, this has been such an amazing day. I love this show so much. I am surely going to cry when we get to the end of the episodes on Netflix. I got my brother the "Best of Monk" DVD for Christmas-he loved it:)

I wish they'd bring this show back...

LOL BRING ON THE HYPERNESS :D

LOL! anyway, I agree with you! The ending is amazing! You'll cry for sure! ;)

Back