Monk

Which Monk character is your favorite?

• Total voters
in this last season they also hav to tell us wat was the christmas present from trudy, and also wat really happened with Natilie's husband

Did anyone read somewhere that they will tell us those things? All I read was that Monk would solve Trudy's murder and get back on the police force.

I love Monk. I was sad that Dr. Bell didn't get more part in the last two new episodes to air. I like him.

Did anyone read somewhere that they will tell us those things? All I read was that Monk would solve Trudy's murder and get back on the police force.

I love Monk. I was sad that Dr. Bell didn't get more part in the last two new episodes to air. I like him.

I watched a bunch of interviews with Andy Breckman, and he said that we would resolve some things such as:

1. Leland, and Natalie's personal lives (Someone close to Monk gets married if you trust the title "Mr. Monk is the best man") It was said specifically that Leland would get another chance at love.
2. Leland's work ambitions, he's always been just the Captain and not really happy with it all the time.
3. Disher's work ambitions
4. Adrian getting his badge back, etc.
5. Trudy's murder will be front and center in the finale. Ohhhh... :D The other character will also find some resolution in the episode.

I'm very excited!! If you want to watch the interviews Here is a link to them: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/monk/webexclusives/videointerviews/andybreckman/index.html
He talks a little about Sharona coming back in the Trudy interview.

Edit: I also like Doctor Bell a lot! In one of the interviews Andy Breckman talked about an episode involving him that sounds AMAZING!! I loved the actor in Princess Diaries and he's hilarious on Monk.

Last edited:
OK, was there no Monk this past Friday? Tivo did not record it! Did I miss one?

There was no Monk this past Friday, I forget why. But there will be one this Friday, inconveniently, when I want to go to a football game ;)

I KNOW! Why don't they make more T_T I loooove Monk ^^
Too bad that they ending the show...*throws lamp out the window* gr

I've heard that it's ending because they wanted to end it while it was still popular before it got bad or unpopular. Some shows just try to end on a high note. But I think they could have gotten some more seasons in, in my opinion. But oh well I suppose.

A TV movie would be great! I would love to see the year when Trudy was being sued by Dale the Whale, it would be sad but also sweet. You could actually see Adrian and Trudy together a lot, and also see him as a cop. I would love to see that. (They are not allowed to end that movie with Trudy getting blown up though. Waaaay too sad.)

I just saw Friday's episode on Tivo. It was so awesome. You can see how they're tying things up and helping Monk get well. This was Harold's episode ... very sweet.

Anyone have theories about the finale of Monk? I really liked the first part, the beginning was great, and the ending was really sweet. Without saying any spoilers, it was very exciting and presented a lot of questions.

I am not home to watch!!!! Tivo is taping it for me, so I have not seen anything yet, and I can't comment!

We have been 2 weeks on the road, so the last one I saw was Capt Stottlemeyer's wedding, which was awesome, I loved it ...

I'll be back after I get home and get a chance to watch it all. :)

I am not home to watch!!!! Tivo is taping it for me, so I have not seen anything yet, and I can't comment!

We have been 2 weeks on the road, so the last one I saw was Capt Stottlemeyer's wedding, which was awesome, I loved it ...

I'll be back after I get home and get a chance to watch it all. :)

The one with Stottlemeyer's marriage was very sweet. I liked Randy playing all the different wedding marches, and Monk was cute as Best man. I loved Natalie's speech to TK about how she would have married her husband even if she had known he was going to die. Even if she were only able to be married five minutes. In the midst of all the TV shows that kind of spit on marriage it's really remarkable that they show people to whom marriage is very important. It was really a great episode. Of course the bad guy was a bit easy to guess, but you didn't know the motive until later.

Back