Monk

Which Monk character is your favorite?

• Total voters
Oh, no! How did you get to see Part Two and not Part One? I am sure you can tell from teh way he solves the crime what happened in Part One, though, but it was funny.

When you watch the ad for it, it seems to be so serious and stuff, but the episode still has it's Monk humor. That's what I like about Monk, even when they have a more special Monk episode (like "Mr. Monk and Mrs. Monk", "Mr. Monk is on the run" etc), and it might be more sad and serious, but it still is funny.:D

I LOVE Monk! That is my favorite tv series of all time. His wacky phobias remind me of me sometimes. Then I find myself acting like Monk. I especially like the episodes that have something to do with Trudy. Of course, I love sentimental things.

I heard they're doing the last season now (season 8). It makes me so sad! No more Monk. They'd better give the series at least a bittersweet ending. Oh, and we must learn who killed Trudy and why. If we never learn who killed Trudy I might just go hunt down the writers and drag the story out of them.

I LOVE Monk! That is my favorite tv series of all time. His wacky phobias remind me of me sometimes. Then I find myself acting like Monk. I especially like the episodes that have something to do with Trudy. Of course, I love sentimental things.

I heard they're doing the last season now (season 8). It makes me so sad! No more Monk. They'd better give the series at least a bittersweet ending. Oh, and we must learn who killed Trudy and why. If we never learn who killed Trudy I might just go hunt down the writers and drag the story out of them.

This is the ending half of season 7. Season 8 will probably start this summer.

Do we know for a fact that season 8 is the end?! That's terrible! How can they end such a great show? :(

And yah, I bet Mr Monk will find Trudy's killers in the alst episode ... maybe that will even cure him from all his phobias! I hope so.

Do we know for a fact that season 8 is the end?! That's terrible! How can they end such a great show? :(

And yah, I bet Mr Monk will find Trudy's killers in the alst episode ... maybe that will even cure him from all his phobias! I hope so.

Yeah, season 8 will be the last one. I`ll be sad but I`m glad they`ll end it while it`s still good.

The End Of MONK

This is very sad, tonight is the last episode of this season, but the next season coming will be the final. There are bad and good things from this. We finally get to see who killed Trudy and why. But, this means we will no longer get to see our favorite OCD Detective.

-Tia

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I didn't watch any episode from this season :( Maybe I'll watch the next season!

It is sad that it's going to end. I think it's partially my fault, LOL! for not watching it.
When do we get to see who killed Trudy? In the last upcoming season?

I will really miss Monk, it's annoying how it seems that every time I start liking a show either they choose to end it or something stupid happens. Doctor Who is the exception to that.

Hopefully this last season will be really awesome

I like how the series is going. The writers are slowly pushing Mr. Monk out of his comfort zone and causing him to move forward in his life without Trudy. For those of you who didn't get to see the last episode, I won't ruin it, but I actually was a little moved by how the episode ended.

It's been a good run for this show, and I like that they are sending it off on a high note, rather than let it wear a rut into the ground and become redundant. I would like for there to be more episodes honestly, but if we get seven seasons of quality episodes, I am perfectly happy with that. :)

Someone post when the next season start! I just haven't been watching a lot of TV lately. Ever since Dr. Who season ended, LOL!

I like how the series is going. The writers are slowly pushing Mr. Monk out of his comfort zone and causing him to move forward in his life without Trudy. For those of you who didn't get to see the last episode, I won't ruin it, but I actually was a little moved by how the episode ended.

It's been a good run for this show, and I like that they are sending it off on a high note, rather than let it wear a rut into the ground and become redundant. I would like for there to be more episodes honestly, but if we get seven seasons of quality episodes, I am perfectly happy with that. :)

Yeah I've noticed that too, especially when he was trying to convince the secretary to help him, he never would have been able to do that before ;)

(and I'll never eat a hot dog again ;))

Someone post when the next season start! I just haven't been watching a lot of TV lately. Ever since Dr. Who season ended, LOL!

I know the feeling, except we don't even get the new Doctor Who specials so I have to wait a looong time before I see DW on TV again :rolleyes:

I'm going to find the existing Monk thread and merge them when I get a chance. In the meantime, I didn't see the last 3 episodes as I have been busy and traveling. Tivo has them for me, as soon as I get a chance to watch. Can't wait.

Back