Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: lol that's fine

Carmen smiled the floor was made of ice.
" Chris I get something to eat want any thing?," she ask letting go of his arms her hair turn blue and spike up.

Chris also glanced at the floor. It made his shoeless feet cold. Chris had hardly noticed, but he was still in his pajamas.
Chris glanced up as Carmen was beginning to walk away, she had asked if he wanted anything.
"N-No, I'll be fine," replied Chris, somewhat hoarsely.
Maybe the cold floor was starting to get to him. Chris's feet felt numb.

SHe laugh.
" all right I be right back," she said still giggleing about what just happened with Chis's feet,
when she came back all the ice melted away her eyes was white as snow now.
"are you all right Chris?," she ask takeing a bite of her sandwitch.

SHe laugh.
" all right I be right back," she said still giggleing about what just happened with Chis's feet,
when she came back all the ice melted away her eyes was white as snow now.
"are you all right Chris?," she ask takeing a bite of her sandwitch.

Chris sat in a chair as Carmen left, wincing as he walked on his cold feet. He propped up his feet, one at a time, and rubbed them slightly, then let them get heated near the fireplace.
By that time, Carmen had returned, the ice melting away from where Carmen and Chris had last stood.
Chris glanced at Carmen as she asked him if he was all right.
"Yes," replied Chris curtly, but it was obvious something was on his mind.
Chris said nothing else, glancing at the fire within the fireplace.

She sat next to him with her snow white eyes glaring at the fire.
" All right if you say so," she said putting her head on his shoulder.

She sat next to him with her snow white eyes glaring at the fire.
" All right if you say so," she said putting her head on his shoulder.

Chris felt a bit uneasy, maybe because he was only wearing one of his gloves. For some reason, despite it not bothering him earlier, Chris did not like to be un-gloved around Carmen or the babies.
Chris began putting the glove back upon his left hand.

She close her eyes for awhile.
" Chris you don't have to ware you gloves around me any more," she said with a weak smile,
she didn't fell he didn't want to hart her.
" you have ice as well I do," she said brushing his hair back.

She close her eyes for awhile.
" Chris you don't have to ware you gloves around me any more," she said with a weak smile,
she didn't fell he didn't want to hart her.
" you have ice as well I do," she said brushing his hair back.

"I know..Carmen. I'm just not used to...all this," replied Chris. "I am barely able to understand my own power, but to have yours aswell...."
Chris left the sentance lingering, he did not want Carmen to think he hated her power.
Chris had finished putting his left glove on, he stared at his covered hand, balling up the fist slightly and then rlaxing it.

She kiss him on the cheek.
" I don't get you sometimes but that all right I don't get myself," she said playing with his glove.

She kiss him on the cheek.
" I don't get you sometimes but that all right I don't get myself," she said playing with his glove.

Chris glanced at Carmen after she kissed him. He felt his face flush, though he did not know why. Kissing was practiclly a ritual for Carmen and himself.
"Sometimes even I don't get me," replied Chris, glancing down at his hand as Carmen fiddled with the strap of his glove.

Carmen stop playing with his glove when on of the babies started to cry.
" Oh Hold," I be right back," she said running in the room were the babies where she pick up Hellow starting to rock him,
she came back to Chris with him in her arm's

Carmen stop playing with his glove when on of the babies started to cry.
" Oh Hold," I be right back," she said running in the room were the babies where she pick up Hellow starting to rock him,
she came back to Chris with him in her arm's

Chris nodded to Carmen, watching her go to get the baby that was crying.
Chris felt insecure, he adjusted his gloves slightly,though they were fine the way they were.
He saw Carmen come back, luckilly, he had stopped fiddling with his gloves. Carmen had Hellow in her arms.

She look at him odd.
" Ok what where you doing when I left the room," she ask with a qution tone still rocking Hellow in her arm,
The shook her head trying not to notes he being odd lately this days.

"Nothing," replied Chris frankly.
Chris wondered why Carmen asked this question. She appeared to glance at him oddly too.

She still look at him.
" are you sure about that because you beeing playing with that same glove since I left the room," she said rolling her eyes,
she place Hellow in his arms.

"It helps me calm down when I'm nervous," replied Chris solemly.
In actual truth, when he was younger, Chris's father used to reprimand Chris if he never wore his gloves. This made Chris slightly paranoid, allways worried he never had them on. His father was very strict, especially with Chris's "illness".

Carmen shook her head.
" why on earth you be neveres when you have me around theres not thing to be nerves about Chris,?" she said takeing off his glove placeing her hand's in his and not this happen.

Carmen shook her head.
" why on earth you be neveres when you have me around theres not thing to be nerves about Chris,?" she said takeing off his glove placeing her hand's in his and not this happen.

Chris did not reply straight away. He seemed to have trouble speaking.
"I...I...I....I just am nervous, it has nothing to do with you," stated Chris haltingly.
Chris shirked back his hands from Carmen's as she took off his gloves and touched his hands.

Last edited:
She glared at him.
"well still don't all right your father or mind aren't here so chill," she said her eyes turn back to deep blue.

She glared at him.
"well still don't all right your father or mind aren't here so chill," she said her eyes turn back to deep blue.

"I know, but he is in...here," replied Chris, pointing to his head.
Chris shivered slightly out of fright of what secrets his past may unfurl in his memory.

She cupped his face in her hand.
" I know but don't let him take over you I did that once and well I lost my mind thinking he was there I kinda use my powers on my best friend and well I kinda killed him,"she said turning the other way so he won't notes she was crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back