Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
She got up and froze his leg.
" oh no you don't we togetter and we have to," she said walking over to him,
she look at him in the eye.
" I know we have mass up world but it dosen't mean we have to ah I don't know to do with you any more Chris,!" she said slaming the door.

She got up and froze his leg.
" oh no you don't we togetter and we have to," she said walking over to him,
she look at him in the eye.
" I know we have mass up world but it dosen't mean we have to ah I don't know to do with you any more Chris,!" she said slaming the door.

Chris managed to break free of the ice and went upto the door that Carmen slammed. He knocked on it lightly.
"Uhh, Carmen?" he quired in a humble tone.

She got up and opened the door.
" what is it Chris?" she ask her eyes where white as snow now.

Chris fumbled in his jeans pocket and then brought out something clutched in his hand.
"I don't expect much from you, Carmen. But, I thought you deserved something for all the BS I have dragged you through," stated Chris.
He opened his hand and showed a golden-coloured bracelet with Carmen's name engraved upon it.

he eyes wided.
" Oh Chris," she giveing him a hug,
she had treas rolling down her cheek.
" I'm Sorry but I'm don't know what to do with them I'm only sixteen," she said not letting him go.

he eyes wided.
" Oh Chris," she giveing him a hug,
she had treas rolling down her cheek.
" I'm Sorry but I'm don't know what to do with them I'm only sixteen," she said not letting him go.

Chris hugged Carmen back, glad that she liked his gift to her.
"You wear it on your wrist, like this," replied Chris, holding up Carmen's arm and placing the bracelet around her wrist, clasping it on.

She smiled.
"I hope the others are OK," she said looking around her room made of ice,
she close her eyes and sigh her eyes was still white as snow.

OOC: Oh who ever what to join this it's OK because it's kinda of dead.

She smiled.
"I hope the others are OK," she said looking around her room made of ice,
she close her eyes and sigh her eyes was still white as snow.

OOC: Oh who ever what to join this it's OK because it's kinda of dead.

OOC: I second that. Others can join, just post up character info when joining.

IC:
Chris gently touched the side of Carmen's face. She was a picture of beauty, even if she was feeling sad.
Massaging Carmen's cheek lightly with his thumb, Chris leaned in close and very briefly kissed the top of her forehead.
He took his lips from her head, removing his warm hand from her cold cheek and stepped back slightly.
"I bet they are fine, Carmen," stated Chris softly.

She grabbed his head and went down stairs.
" OK But I need to eat," she said walking into the Kitchen to make her a sandwitch.

She smiled.
" you being qite over there is every thing all right," she ask walking over to him,
she took a bite of her sandwitch.

cool, thanks guys!

Nickname: Fantasi
Name: Fantasia
Power: She can make optical illusions
Bio: Fantasi is not quiet. She is flamboyant and confident, using her powers to change her looks nearly everyday. She obsesses over boys and loves singing. She makes up weird nicknames for everyone and trusts her sister to the end of the world. (LL's character.)
Looks:
emogirlsittingdown.jpg

OOC: Ok cool you can like jump in any were you like right now we eating lunch Carmen my girl is with Chris her kind of husband Josh he just well went to he past life and Lucy she have no idea who she is right now and the others girl she lost her best friend so you can hung with me and Chris.

ooc: Josh is passing through the city.....so yea

ic: "Why are you following me?", he asked her with out turning around to face her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back