Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris let her cup his face in her hands. Her hands felt cool against his burning face.
Chris could do no more but nod sadly.
He gently reached out as Carmen turned away, touching her shoulder with a comforting hand.

She didn't do any thing just stod there crying.
" why are we like this Chris why it have to be like I didn't want this I killed so many peolpe even my own father," she said truning around looking at him with her deep blue eye into his.

*Victoria layed down in the aurora of light that seemed to illuminate from her body. By laying there for hours, her mind seemed to be filled with more knowledge than ever before.*

*She quickly rose to her feet and found that she was by the same water fountain as before.*

*She moved across the grass with small, light steps and with her index finger, touched the water, ever so lightly and all seemed to be a blur again*

*The people around her turned into crimson red again and after a few seconds she could barely see anything as she had before*

She didn't do any thing just stod there crying.
" why are we like this Chris why it have to be like I didn't want this I killed so many peolpe even my own father," she said truning around looking at him with her deep blue eye into his.

"Maybe there is a reason, maybe there is none. All we have to look forward to is by bringing our sons into this world as best we can....despite what we did. Let us not make our problems into their problems, Carmen," stated Chris seriously.
He felt a bit down himself, but Chris did not cry, he just glanced back at Carmen with eyes full of determined hope. Not his own, not hers, but hope for his children. They were all that mattered to him for now, despite the fact they were an accident.

Last edited:
Coffee sir Josh's mind snapped back to the present,"Oh.....no", he told the man behind the counter, than quickly looked away. Although he still felt the man's eyes on him. "I know what you are", said the man as he pulled out a pistol. "Get out of my diner you rat!"

ooc: hey guys...

ic: Destiny sat lonely and depressed in her dorm. She hadn't seen Axel 4 months. She painted her whole room black to show her emotion. She hated life.

She nod.
" all right," she said trying to clam down she sat down,
holding Hellow in her arms.

OOC: Hey, NT. :)

IC:

Chris watched as Carmen sat down with Hellow in her arms. He did not say anything, he merely considered how he would provide for himself and his new....family.
Chris could barely feed himself, let alone two babies and Carmen.
'What am I to do?' he asked himself in his mind.
It appeared to echo until there was nothing left, a silent calm. No answer had come to Chris as he had pondeed upon this thought.

Carmen smiled.
" Chris you know every thing be all right?," she ask rubbing his shoulder she was kinda scerd as well.

Josh glared at the man, not frightened a bit by the gun, and slowly backed away. He then turned and left shaking his head, and began to walk along the sidewalk.

Carmen smiled.
" Chris you know every thing be all right?," she ask rubbing his shoulder she was kinda scerd as well.

"Nobody can be sure of everything," replied Chris to Carmen.
Chris placed his hand upon Carmen's hand that was on his shoulder. He felt a little bit lost and needed to be sure all of this was real in some way. Chris had gotten that confirmation when he had touched Carmen's hand.

Carmen laugh.
" if any thing hapens we have each other," she said makeing everything icey.

Chris hardly noticed as Carmen made the room icy.
He glanced at her, then looked away, saying nothing for a moment.
"Yes, that's the important thing," replied Chris suddenly.

She sighed.
" I hope we be all right now we not with the others," she said putting her head on his cheast.

"Correction, I'M not with the others. You can make yourself be in two places at once, you know," stated Chris abruptly.
Chris stood up, having felt he spent enough time sitting down.
"Meanwhile, I'm going for a walk. Get a bit of exercise to clear my head. I might find a solution, might not. But I'll be back for dinner."
Chris turned and walked out of the living room into the hallway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back