Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
She look at him with a odd look.
" ah, I wasn't I was with some friends pr....," she said stoping what she was say.

OOC: she don't live at the School like Carmen and Chris dose.

She took out her cards and thow them at him.
" Oh not you don't I'm comeing with you like it or not Mister," she said with a smirk on her face.

Destiny came out of her dorm looking emotionless. She hated saying hi to people now. Life was different without Blake or Axel. She was wearing
a black t-shirt that had a Skeleanimal the dog Dax, some black skintight pants, her black hi-top converse, her chain that was attached to her pants,
A LOT of eyeliner, and straightened her hair. Also her hair was black with red streaks. She slid on her black wrist warmers and came out of her dorm.
She looked around to see if there was anyone in the halls.

Destiny came out of her dorm looking emotionless. She hated saying hi to people now. Life was different without Blake or Axel. She was wearing
a black t-shirt that had a Skeleanimal the dog Dax, some black skintight pants, her black hi-top converse, her chain that was attached to her pants,
A LOT of eyeliner, and straightened her hair. Also her hair was black with red streaks. She slid on her black wrist warmers and came out of her dorm.
She looked around to see if there was anyone in the halls.

ooc - wahoo! emo kid! *dances like a gay emo kid*

my charry btw =]

Nickname: Imagina
Name: Gina
Power: The power of Imagination. Can see imaginary things...and uh yeah stuff like that.
Bio: Gina is usually quiet. But her sister brings out the loud and crazy side of her. She's often seen daydreaming or listening to music. She hasn't had many friends in her life. Her sister has always been her best friend.
Pic:
Stellite_by_Larimar.jpg

...except not..er..blue o.o hahaha

btw I might add more later =]

She smiled.
" you being qite over there is every thing all right," she ask walking over to him,
she took a bite of her sandwitch.

Chris blinked slightly before answering.
"Yeah, I'm fine," he replied, glancing down at his gloved hands on the wooden kitchen table.

She look over at the window it was summer time she didn't really like the heat because she was made on ice,
" OK if you say so Chris," she said takeing a bite of her sandwitch.

main while

Maggie was jumping to building to building when she filely go were she need it to be she sat down looking down on the roof of Carmen's House.

She look over at the window it was summer time she didn't really like the heat because she was made on ice,
" OK if you say so Chris," she said takeing a bite of her sandwitch.

main while

Maggie was jumping to building to building when she filely go were she need it to be she sat down looking down on the roof of Carmen's House.

Chris did not respond, then again, he saw no reason to. He continued glancing at his hands on the kitchen table. Chris balled them up into fists slightly, feeling the fabric of the gloves stretch slightly from his motion.
Chris unballed his fists, relaxing his fingers as they were spread out once more.

Carmen got close to him.
" did you hear that? some one on our roof," she said hooking her arms in his.

Maggie sat down looking at the sun.

Carmen got close to him.
" did you hear that? some one on our roof," she said hooking her arms in his.

Maggie sat down looking at the sun.

Chris glanced up at Carmen as she said this.
He was too involved to notice until Carmen told him, it was then that he heard something on the roof.
"Maybe it is a possum," he suggested. "Want me to go have a look?"
Chris stood up from his chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back