Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He fell over, landing behind his bed. "Sorry." He looked at her.

"Oh hi Carmen!"she said waving.
"Well I'm going back to my room, I need to change."
"Bye Axel!"
Destiny kissed him on the cheek and then left to her room.
She changed into a white sweater, a jean pleated mini skirt, long furry uggs with long white bow socks.

Last edited:
Did I do the right thing? The question tortured Shiloh's mind. She knew she had to weaken Mark before she could fight him, but the thought didnt sit still with her. Suddenly her mind raced. Carmen! Leaping from her seat on the windowsil, she raced up the three flights of stairs to her dorm room. "Carmen?!" she cried, flinging her door open. Empty. She knew her sister got angry when she was worried or anxious, and she had almost killed herself when this had happened last time. Trying to excuse the thought of her dead sister, Shiloh ran down the hall, nearly tripping at her spead. Several students passed her, glancing only for a moment. On the 2nd floor she saw two more students and asked them if they had seen Carmen. Both shook their heads. She went to the 1st floor and cried her sisters name out again, frantic.

Destiny came back to Axel's room with coffee.
"Axel...did you want some coffee or hot cocoa?"
she said fixing her skirt.

Carmen giggled.
" Hey Axle I need your help with something," She told him,
She turn around looking to hall way to hall way.

She nodded.
" Yea I was walking around I saw something I thought to come here to tell you," She said with a weak smile.

She nodded.
" Yea I was walking around I saw something I thought to come here to tell you," She said with a weak smile.

"Sorry but I think I've got to head to class....so seeya guys after class..."
Destiny said leaving with her bag. Destiny was walking to class when she bumped into a dude. "Hey watch it!" the dude said. "Oh sorry!" Destiny said picking out her book. She walked to her class and saw the dude again.
"Everyone welcome to ur new science class, I'm Mr. Johnson. at each table is a pair of names. DO NOT complain about who your partner is."
Destiny sat down at her table and was paired up with the DUDE again.
"Uhhh....you again!"Destiny said turing away. "My name is David!"he said to Destiny. "I don't care what your name is!"Destiny said with vain. After class..
Destiny walked out mad....she walked back to Axel's room but before she could knock. David grabbed Destiny forcefully and pressed his lips against hers. Destiny pushed him off with his forcefield and started yelling.
"GET OFF ME YOU...YOU! um... WEIRD DUDE!!!!! ewwww...bleck!"

Carmen was waiting for her by the door.
" Mark way can you just leave every thing to me next time," She said to herself.

Shiloh was sitting on a bench in the garden. The sky shone in a brilliant blue, a slight breeze passing through tossing her hair about her face. Today was the perfect day to be happy...not worried. Ever since Nightmare had left a few months before, Shiloh had been worried. At first she wasnt because she knew he could handle himself, and he was probably gone for something important. But she was protecting him. He could have at least told her why he was leaving. Or even tell her he was leaving. She was torn between madness, worrying, and sadness. Everyday she doubted him coming, but couldnt help but hope.

As she sat, lost in thought, a deep voice arose, startling her. "You promised you come and see me." the voice was unbarable and cold. Just the sound of it sent prickles through her body. She glanced behind her to find a dark figure approaching. She clenched her fists. "What to you want Morgrid?" Morgrid was the son of her former master...and the one who she'd fallen in love with years before. The love that only ended with tradgety. Over the greif struken years, it had turned to a boiling hate. A hate she tried so hard to control.
"Ive has been exspecting you."
She glared at him," No you havent. Only your possesed father."
He frowned, "And what would you know about possesed?" he walked closer and grasped her wrist, practically ripping her from the bench. His face drew closer to hers. Her face cringed as she held back tears.
"Whats the matter? You forgot about the meeting, didnt you?" his frown turned into a bitter smile, "Well, this time we wont be waiting...because if we are,"his grip tightened, "we'll just have to kill you."

Shiloh felt a blow in her stomach and awakened hours later to find sky filled with stars above her. She tried to sit up, but the pain in her abs stopped her. She caught her breath as she wiped blood from her wrists and stomach. Crawling, she found her way to the back stairs of the kitchen. She tried to stand again, but proved worthless strength. She reached up and opened the door, then crawled inside.
After finding several rags and some alchahol, she bandaged the bloody mess and sat in the corner, propped against the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back