Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh was nearly knocked over, as Carmen ran and hugged him. "What do you want?", he asked already remembering how annoying she could be.

OOC- ... Okay, if Saffron has Marissa come back, Blake will too. >>

ooc: XD

ic: Selfconciously, Marissa pulled her coat closer to her. She hadn't wanted to come back. After all the stupid things she'd done here, and all the memories. But, nevertheless, her parents had wanted her to resume her life.

She was given back her old room and she walked there, eyes down. She didn't want to see anyone she knew. She'd run away when there was trouble, she didn't deserve to be back.

She help him up.
" Oh Our sister she need someone to talk her she hiding something," She told him.

OOC: Oh Josh that was Kitty that diver him nuts not Carmen :rolleyes:

Destiny looked back and saw Marissa trying to hide.
"Marissa? is that you?"she said squinting her eyes.

She sighed and looked up. "Hi Destiny." Selfconciously, she fumbled with her now blonde hair. She did look different, but not different enough, apparently.

She sighed and looked up. "Hi Destiny." Selfconciously, she fumbled with her now blonde hair. She did look different, but not different enough, apparently.

"Wow...u look different..."she said examining her hair.
"But anyways..u decided to come back?"

"Wow...u look different..."she said examining her hair.
"But anyways..u decided to come back?"

"Uhm, well, my parents wanted me to come back. They thought that it would be better for me to come here than to be depressed at home," she said, laughing weakly. "How are... things?"

"Uhm, well, my parents wanted me to come back. They thought that it would be better for me to come here than to be depressed at home," she said, laughing weakly. "How are... things?"

"Things are okay, Axel's back!"she said smiling.
"BUT, I haven't the slightest clue where Blake went..."

"Okay, seeya later..."she said waving.

Marissa closed the door behind her and looked around. It was exactly as she'd left it. She sat on the bed and pulled her knees to her face, crying. He wasn't back. It was all her fault that he was gone.

She dug her nails into her wrists, filled with self loathing and lonelyness.

ooc: PROTO get back on already.

ic: Destiny sat on her bed, thinking of the last time she had seen her parents.
You freak! Get out of here!
A flashback showing her mother and father throwing her belongings out the door when she came back from school, when she had first found out she had the power to turn invisible.
She shuddered at that thought.
Remembering when she baby, and she was cherished with love.
"They threw me out."
She grabbed her knife but then, threw it at the wall.

Marissa unpacked her things, still hating herself. When she came across a picture of her and blake, she hid it, under her bed, where hopefully, she wouldn't think about it.

Most of her clothes were long on her, covering her arms where she had scratched herself till she bled. She'd lost weight, making even her smallest clothes baggy. She hadn't lost it on purpose, she just didn't eat much anymore.

"Get away!", he yelled. He then teleported to a different hall , and then just stood there. "Hmmph, what a nuisance", he said to himself, then continued walking down the hall.

Marissa finished putting her stuff away and left her room, pulling her coat against her, tightly. She left the building, going to find a place to think. Someplace preferably without any memories attached to them.

While he walked on, he looked at his hands which had curse markings imprinted on them. "It's been awhile", he said to himself, recalling the last time the curse markings appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back