Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmen was in the halls walking she didn't had anything to do at that Chris stop talking to her mostly everyone has been stop talking to her.

"Yeah, the sooner we head out the better." Axel had his stuff ready to leave. "You can go ahead and get ready. I'm going to go start the car, return the key and stuff."

Axel walked outside. He went to the office, and returned the key while ignoring the man's comments about romance. He went to the car and started it.

Marissa changed, and pulled on a black sweater. She hurried outside, itching her wrists unconciously. She got in the car and smiled at Axel. "Morning..."

"Yeah, let's go," Marissa said. She looked in the back seat and saw Axel's phone blinking. "You missed a call," she said, holding it up for him.

"Oh? It must be Destiny... I'll call her back later." They began driving again towards the place where Blake and him fought.

Then it struck him. Why would he search for positivity, and good, when he knew that if he searched he wouldn't find any. Besides he was was exhausted already for the years of struggling with the darkness. He was already weakened in that war against it. So his decision was made! I let darknes do what it wants with me, cause it already made me into what I am today.

All Josh would have to do now is wait........wait for the darkness to attack him again. It will would be his will, its actions will be his actions. Josh teleported back inside and went to the gym, and then sat on the floor closing his eyes to meditate........on darkness.

She came over to him whipping her arms around him.
" Oh Josh I been looking everywhere for you," She told him,
She place her head on his shoulder ice treas rolled down her cheek.
" He got them Josh what am I do?," She ask.

Josh lost concentration of the meditation. He opened his eyes and stood up straing at Carmen. "What are you talking about", he said with a sigh of fustration.

She look down at her hands.
" I thought you can help me find my babies ," She told him,
She goot up now having claws coming out of her hands.
" You well help me find them!," She told him with a boming voice.

An dark and evil idea popped up in his mind, and he nodded his head. "Sure I'll help you", he replied with an unusual smile on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back