Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kay," she mumbled. She wasn't as angry anymore, but she wasn't happy with him. Plus she needed to walk around, her legs were cramping.

He pulled up to a little hotel. It was almost midnight. "It's too dark out to drive on these roads, so we'll stop here for the night." He got out, and stretched for a moment. He went and got them a two bed room, so they wouldn't cause any awkwardness. He jingled the key in front of Marissa.

He pulled up to a little hotel. It was almost midnight. "It's too dark out to drive on these roads, so we'll stop here for the night." He got out, and stretched for a moment. He went and got them a two bed room, so they wouldn't cause any awkwardness. He jingled the key in front of Marissa.

ooc: hahahaha. awkward. it's always awkward with us!!!! =]]]]]

ic: Marissa yawned and grabbed her bag. She got out of the car, stretching. "Let's go, then," she mumbled into her hand as she yawned again.

Josh stood up, and looked around; then his eyes that were hidden behind his bangs caught something, no someone; laying on the bed. It was Victoria. He stood there staring at her, then shook his head, and then teleported back outside. Once outside he began to walk slowly against the driving snow thinking about evey single individual he met here, and how they impacted his life.

ooc: hahahaha. awkward. it's always awkward with us!!!! =]]]]]

ic: Marissa yawned and grabbed her bag. She got out of the car, stretching. "Let's go, then," she mumbled into her hand as she yawned again.

He took her by the hand because she almost fell over. "Your really tired. Sure you can make it to the room? If you need me to, I'll carry you..."

"Alright... " He helped steady her as she almost fell again. He opened the door for her. It was small, two beds close together. It'd do for one night.

Her eyes widened. "Uhm... I'm gonna go... change," she said, taking some clothes out of her bag. She huried into the bathroom and locked the door.

Josh trudged on through the snow, trying to remember if anything good happened to him, but couldn't think of anything. He remembers seeing other people who had smiles of joy on their faces, who had trustworthy friends, who had no pain, or struggles. He never had any of that; the only he had was darkness. He then stopped and closed his eyes, and came to the conclusion that he would have to make a choice. The choice to press on and try to make a happier life, or submit to the darkness that's been toruring him his entire life. Which one?

"Okay. I'm gonna go ahead and rest." Axel laid down, and was asleep in seconds.

Marissa peeked out of the bathroom a few minutes later and saw him asleep. She sighed. "Whew." She tiptoed to the empty bed and pulled the covers to her chin. She fell asleep soon after, thinking about Blake.

Axel woke up early the next morning. He stretched and jumped out of bed. He threw a pillow at Marissa to wake her up.

"What??" Marissa asked, sitting up. She looked around, confused for a moment, then she remembered. "Oh... right..."

"Yeah, the sooner we head out the better." Axel had his stuff ready to leave. "You can go ahead and get ready. I'm going to go start the car, return the key and stuff."

Axel walked outside. He went to the office, and returned the key while ignoring the man's comments about romance. He went to the car and started it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back