Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah... So... I'll see ya when we get back!" He kissed her on the cheek and took Marissa's hand and led her out.

"Bye," Marissa waved as they walked out. "Canada?" she asked Axel. As they walked, she felt as if she was getting happier by the step. They were gettibg closer and closer to Blake.

Axel took Marissa by the hand and led her back to the school. "You'll probably need to pack some clothes and stuff. We'll be gone for a while."

Destiny walked back to her room and sat on her bed.
She decided to take some time to watch a whole marathon of FULL HOUSE while Axel and Marissa were gone.

She ran out to meet him, slinging the bag into the back seat. "Ok, I'm ready," she said, pulling the sleeves of her coat down.

He smiled, and waited till she was all ready. When she was, he pulled out. After a few minutes, he asked, "So.. What's up with you and Blake? I mean... Why are you after him?"

He smiled, and waited till she was all ready. When she was, he pulled out. After a few minutes, he asked, "So.. What's up with you and Blake? I mean... Why are you after him?"

"Well, we were,... dating and then he got really distant. And he disappeared. Then i left... It's just...we were in love. And I need to see him again. I... need him, Axel..."

"Oh don't worry. I'm sure he still loves you. Noone could hate YOU." He smiled at her.

"Thats sweet, Axel... But you don't really know me..." she said, looking out the window. "Ask anyone... ask Destiny. I ran away. I left when they needed me."

"I'm sure you had a good reason."

She shrugged. "I guess. But that doesn't change what I did..." After a moment of silence, she took off her coat, exposing her forearms. They were red and still bruised. Hurriedly, she pulled the sleeves of her shirt down to cover them.

She shrugged. "I guess. But that doesn't change what I did..." After a moment of silence, she took off her coat, exposing her forearms. They were red and still bruised. Hurriedly, she pulled the sleeves of her shirt down to cover them.

"Blake'll still love you. Don't worry... Cutting and such won't help though."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back