Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well... I'm sure he'd understand, I mean you went through alot."

Marissa shrugged. "He went through more. I always felt... overshadowed... he had so many troubles. And I had it easy, compared to him..." she trailed off. "It's doesn't matter, anyway."

Marissa shrugged. "He went through more. I always felt... overshadowed... he had so many troubles. And I had it easy, compared to him..." she trailed off. "It's doesn't matter, anyway."

"Sure it does. You feel alot for him. And he'll understand I'm sure. I mean if he loves you, if he's EVER loved you, he'll understand."

"Sure it does. You feel alot for him. And he'll understand I'm sure. I mean if he loves you, if he's EVER loved you, he'll understand."

She nodded. "You're right..." But what if he didn't love me? what if it was just me thinking it was love? she thought doubtfully. "So, um.. how'd you and Destiny meet?"

Marissa glanced at him and then away. "It's- well, it's not okay, but once we find him, it will be," she whispered.

"No, I mean... I REALLY took him away... One day, I grabbed him by the shoulders, and against the wall... Next thing I knew, we were both in Canada and he was on fire. I'm sorry Marissa. But, I'll make it all better. I promise."

"No, I mean... I REALLY took him away... One day, I grabbed him by the shoulders, and against the wall... Next thing I knew, we were both in Canada and he was on fire. I'm sorry Marissa. But, I'll make it all better. I promise."

She looked at her hands. "oh..." there was a silence for a few moments. "why? why did you two fight all the time?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back