Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I'm paying sooo...just want reg. Hot Chocolate or Coffee?"she said when Marissa came in. "Hey Marissa."

"Hi Destiny," Marissa said, smiling slightly through the fabric of her scarf. She pulled it off, stuffing it into a pocket of her peacoat.

"Um, just hot chocolate I guess..." He turned to Marissa. "It's been a while Marissa. Actually, I don't think we ever MET. I've just heard about you."

"Um, just hot chocolate I guess..." He turned to Marissa. "It's been a while Marissa. Actually, I don't think we ever MET. I've just heard about you."

"Likewise. Er.. actually, I ws there when you...erm, fought.. Blake." when she said his name, her voice cracked.

"I have to know! Please Axel!" she pleaded.

"Okay... Me and him have been fighting ever since he left... Last I saw him was in Canada. He was on fire, and fell off the edge of a cliff. Last time I saw him, he was floating in the water." He tried to manage a weak smile for her. "I'm sure I didn't kill him."

"Okay... Me and him have been fighting ever since he left... Last I saw him was in Canada. He was on fire, and fell off the edge of a cliff. Last time I saw him, he was floating in the water." He tried to manage a weak smile for her. "I'm sure I didn't kill him."

Marissa bit her lip. "Ok..." How was she going to find him? Canada, after all, is pretty large. And he could be hurt. Though she tried to hide it, her face said how worried she was.

Marissa bit her lip. "Ok..." How was she going to find him? Canada, after all, is pretty large. And he could be hurt. Though she tried to hide it, her face said how worried she was.

"Uh... If you want, and if Destiny is fine with it, I'll take you to that place."

"Uh... If you want, and if Destiny is fine with it, I'll take you to that place."

"If Destiny's okay with it, I would really appreciate it!" she cried. It wasn't impossible, then. She could find him, with Axel's help! And he might not be hurt...too badly.

"What are you doing, Josh?" An innocent, but firm voice echoed through Josh's mind. "Why did you leave without telling me?....you could have at least said you were going away...or why you were..." the voice seemed sad and almost as if it was fading...but getting clearer at the same time. Who's voice was it? He heard a sob then another question, "Didnt you know that nothing can be hidden from me?" The voice now clearer than ever, "What are you doing Josh?" It was Shiloh.

At first the voice, seemed unfamiliar, but then he remembered that it was Shiloh's. "You can't help me..........no one can, my life is a disease to myself", he responded back to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back