Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh ripped free from her grasp, and continued running down the corridor; with the image of recent horrific dream flashing in his mind.

Josh ran into the infirmary, rush pass a few nurses. He had to find somewhere to hide, but where? "Hey you need a visitor's pass", cried a nurse. He ignored her, and ran into a nearby room, not aware it was the room Victoria was in. Slamming the door behind him, he sat on the floor with his back against the door.

Josh sat there with his head hung, whising he'd never been born at all. *Bang bang* came to loud knocks at the door. "Hey come outta there, or I'll call security!", yelled a nurse. Josh just sat there in silence as tears ran his face; not aware that Victoria was on the bed unconcious.

Marissa looked around, worried. What was she going to do? Why was she back? What was the point anymore?

As soon as the feeling came back into her fingers, she left, wrapping a scarf around the lower portion of her face. Running from the campus, she searched for something, anything. The wind whipped at her and she stopped running, cold and out of breath.

Across the street was a Starbucks. She sighed and went in, rubbing her hands together.

Josh sat there with his head hung, whising he'd never been born at all. *Bang bang* came to loud knocks at the door. "Hey come outta there, or I'll call security!", yelled a nurse. Josh just sat there in silence as tears ran his face; not aware that Victoria was on the bed unconcious.

"What are you doing, Josh?" An innocent, but firm voice echoed through Josh's mind. "Why did you leave without telling me?....you could have at least said you were going away...or why you were..." the voice seemed sad and almost as if it was fading...but getting clearer at the same time. Who's voice was it? He heard a sob then another question, "Didnt you know that nothing can be hidden from me?" The voice now clearer than ever, "What are you doing Josh?" It was Shiloh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back