Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
After two more hours of driving, talking, and awkward silence, Axel pulled up on the side of the road. There was a place in the guard rail where it had been broken apart and melted. "We can't really drive at this point." Axel stopped the car, and got out.

Marissa got out and looked at the guard rail. "How'd that happen?" she asked, not sure if she wanted to hear the answer.

Marissa got out and looked at the guard rail. "How'd that happen?" she asked, not sure if she wanted to hear the answer.

Flashbacks running through his head, Axel looked down. "I'm sorry." Axel lead Marissa through a winding trail of burnt trees and such. Leading to a large overhang to the ocean.

Flashbacks running through his head, Axel looked down. "I'm sorry." Axel lead Marissa through a winding trail of burnt trees and such. Leading to a large overhang to the ocean.

She glanced back at the gate, then followed him, biting her lip as they passed the destroyed scenery.

She glanced back at the gate, then followed him, biting her lip as they passed the destroyed scenery.

He came to the edge of the cliff. The ocean was below him. He looked down. "That's where he fell." He then saw something. A place where a fire had been. One that had been made by Blake.

He came to the edge of the cliff. The ocean was below him. He looked down. "That's where he fell." He then saw something. A place where a fire had been. One that had been made by Blake.

Marissa looked over the side and bit her lip once again. How are we gonna find him???

Marissa looked over the side and bit her lip once again. How are we gonna find him???

"I think he may have landed down there, and gone into that small cave..." Axel grabbed Marissa, and wrapped his arms around her. "Hold on tight." He jumped. At a certain point, he sent hot air downwards to make a soft landing.

"I think he may have landed down there, and gone into that small cave..." Axel grabbed Marissa, and wrapped his arms around her. "Hold on tight." He jumped. At a certain point, he sent hot air downwards to make a soft landing.

She clutched him, eyes clamped shut.

At first the voice, seemed unfamiliar, but then he remembered that it was Shiloh's. "You can't help me..........no one can, my life is a disease to myself", he responded back to her.

ooc. sorry it took so long to reply...can you update me on whats going on?:confused:

ic. Shiloh's voice was silent for a moment, and at first it sounded as though she had left him. Then, "Thats not true Josh. The only reason yourself and people cant help you, is because of your denial....if you continue to think like this....then its hopeless. Why do you think I'm talking to you in the first place?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back