Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No!" she said, pushing him away. "No it won't! I loved him, Axel! And he's gone..."

Axel sighed. I...I'm sorry Destiny. Axel stepped forward. Before she could react, he pressed his lips against hers. He stepped back after a few seconds. "There's always a new love..."

Axel sighed. I...I'm sorry Destiny. Axel stepped forward. Before she could react, he pressed his lips against hers. He stepped back after a few seconds. "There's always a new love..."

She stared at him, putting a hand over her lips. "But... What about... I can't- You can't... Not now," she told him, eyes pleading.

"I-I know... But... It's a little late for you to say that now. I kinda already kissed you."

Her hand dropped "Axel, no.. What about Destiny? You want to break her heart? Just to fix mine? Well, I'm sorry. But mine's far past repair," she snapped, turning away.

Her hand dropped "Axel, no.. What about Destiny? You want to break her heart? Just to fix mine? Well, I'm sorry. But mine's far past repair," she snapped, turning away.

He grabbed her hand. "Your heart isn't beyond repair. Don't say that. Do you even know why me and Blake fought? We fought over Destiny."

He grabbed her hand. "Your heart isn't beyond repair. Don't say that. Do you even know why me and Blake fought? We fought over Destiny."

"So now you're going to give her up like that? I'm always second choice. When Destiny was busy crying over you, Blake decided I was good enough. He always ended up with her. And now when she's not around, you turn to me! Just- Just stop!"

"So now you're going to give her up like that? I'm always second choice. When Destiny was busy crying over you, Blake decided I was good enough. He always ended up with her. And now when she's not around, you turn to me! Just- Just stop!"

"...I'll... Take you back now. It'll be a long drive home."

ooc. sorry it took so long to reply...can you update me on whats going on?:confused:

ic. Shiloh's voice was silent for a moment, and at first it sounded as though she had left him. Then, "Thats not true Josh. The only reason yourself and people cant help you, is because of your denial....if you continue to think like this....then its hopeless. Why do you think I'm talking to you in the first place?"

"I have just now made a decision, and nothing will change that choice I've made.....nothing Shiloh", he replied back to her.

"Fine." she huffed. She pursed her lips and turned to look at him.

He put his arms around her, and did the same thing he had done to slow their descent. They rose up back where they had started. Axel let go of her. "Well, let's head back I suppose."

He put his arms around her, and did the same thing he had done to slow their descent. They rose up back where they had started. Axel let go of her. "Well, let's head back I suppose."

She nodded, looking away. "Let's." She began walking towards the car, ignoring him.

She felt bad about it, about yelling. But, then again, it did always come down to her being second. At least, in her mind it did.

She nodded, looking away. "Let's." She began walking towards the car, ignoring him.

She felt bad about it, about yelling. But, then again, it did always come down to her being second. At least, in her mind it did.

He walked slowly with her, and opened the door for her. When she got in, he went over and got in. He started the car. It was already 6 o'clock. "We might have to stop for the night again..."

He walked slowly with her, and opened the door for her. When she got in, he went over and got in. He started the car. It was already 6 o'clock. "We might have to stop for the night again..."

She nodded and got in, staring out the window. "Look, I- I shouldn't have yelled at you... I'm - I'm just confused and and sad and angry.." she mumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back