Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cause we'll let you live if you do" said one with crutches strapped to his back. "We could this the easy way or hard way", said another shuffling a deck of cards. "I perfer the hard way", replied Josh with the beam still in his hand.

Carman-

Carman followed her sister with her hands over her heand.
" Oh all right just making sure you never know this days,"She told her with a sigh.

As Shiloh walked down the back steps she turned to make sure that Carman was still behind her. Finally her sister matched her pace by her side. They walked in silence for a few moments until Shiloh finally asked, "Carman?...."her voice hesitated, "...how...."she cleared her throat-again, hesitating. She finally took a deep breath and asked, "How did you deal with Chris when he left? Because I dont know how to deal with Nightmare....." she combed back her hair with her hands in frustration, "I know he left for a good reason...but he didn't tell me anything, nor did he say goodbye....and the worst part is...I dont think he's coming back.." Stopping in mid-track he caught her breaht. It was all she could do to hold back a sob.

Josh threw a beam at one, and he blocked it by quickly forming a wall of earth. Suddenly an arrow nicked Josh in the arm, and he looked up at the one in the tree, and said "Hm you missed!" "Not I didn't" H esaid putting his bow up, and suddenly Josh felt his whole body go limp, and fell o the ground.

Carmen look at her sister for awhile" I didn't take it every well I thought we be toghter for a long time, but I know he had to leave to help clear his mind he had...,"She told her, now with tears rolling down her cheeks. making the floor all wet and icy.

Carmen look at her sister for awhile" I didn't take it every well I thought we be toghter for a long time, but I know he had to leave to help clear his mind he had...,"She told her, now with tears rolling down her cheeks. making the floor all wet and icy.

Shiloh listened in silence. Frowning slightly she reached her arm out and touched Carman lightly on the shoulder, "Im sorry I had to bring up Chris.....I just miss Nightmare. You understand." As if forcing herself, she smiled slightly and wiped a tear that couldn't be held in, "Well that makes two of us. Except I had an almost lover...."she winked, trying to be her normal good-natured self.

A moment of silence past between them until Shiloh winced back in pain. She held her arm, "Ouch!....." she froze and closed her eyes, seeing into the future. "Josh?! Look out!" she cried in her head, trying to reach her brother before an arrow sliced through his arm. "Oh bother!" grabbing Carman, who was obviously stunned at Shilohs reactions, was dragged along. "Josh is in the practice arena....he's going to be shot in a moment if we dont get over there now!"

Unfortunatly the sisters got there too late. As they rounded the corner to the arena, they watched as Josh slumped to the ground-he was unconcious. "Josh!" they screamed at the same time. "Carman you get those two! Ill take care of these." she motioned to the four men around Josh.

(Sorry, I got a bit carried away with your character...I kinda acted for her. I hope you dont mind. :eek: )

ooc:No I don't mind carry on:D

ooc. Oh, why thankyou. :p I believe I shall.

ic.
With one hand outheld to the two creeps in front of her, Shiloh twisted her wrists and then swung them around like art work. The two men flew back-she was detained from their presence at the moment. Looking back at her still unconcious brother, she realized he was losing himself. Her mind went into his. "Josh?" He mumbled. He was okay. Quickly, but gently, she picked him up with her telepathy, and moved him to the back of the arena, safe from the duels, and comfortable on the covered bench. As his head slowly touched the lounge pillow, it was then that Shiloh noticed the arrow in his arm. After disolving it, so at not to make it painful, she turned, only to be blasted in the face. She flew backwards, hitting the wall hard.

(Ill have to finish this later. You can post though, Hannah. :) )

Carmen now had claws coming out of, her hand smirk rolled on her face" Well wel what do we have here?,"She said, with a laugh" So you want to hurt my baby brother first you have to get past me,"She told them, now ice came out of no where making them fall to the floor. Carmen look at her sister with a smile on, her face.

Josh slowly opened his eyes, and glanced around, and spotted sholoh who apparently have been hit. The two men were advancing upon her; so josh quickly, but weakly got to his feet and ran with beam in hand. Stumbling as he ran, he felt dizzy , off, balance, and weak, but threw a beam at them, and standing between shiloh and his enemies. "You came here for me so c'mon! Here I am!", he cried forming another beam.

Josh slowly opened his eyes, and glanced around, and spotted sholoh who apparently have been hit. The two men were advancing upon her; so josh quickly, but weakly got to his feet and ran with beam in hand. Stumbling as he ran, he felt dizzy , off, balance, and weak, but threw a beam at them, and standing between shiloh and his enemies. "You came here for me so c'mon! Here I am!", he cried forming another beam.

Glancing at Carman, Shiloh held up a hand with her thumb up. Good job-she signaled. Now seeing the two men approaching her, she tried to stand. Her insides felt heavy, and her breathing was a mix of coughing, weazing, and heaving. She gripped her stomach as if a knife had been stabbed through her. Slowly standing, she noticed that the two men were waiting for her. They want to fight me...She winced. Fine! With one quick, sharp breath she stood, still clutching her stomach. The effort to stand almost winded her conciousness, but she stood her ground. Right before rushing upon her, both enemies were blown back by a beam from behind.

Josh had run in front of Shiloh, trying to protect her, and fight his own problems himself. "No Josh." Shiloh coughed. "Go to the back, you're going to push yourself if you dont go back now. I dont want your arm to get worse. Now get back! I can handle this myself."Her voice was full of emotion. Weather it was concern, fright, anger, or frustration, Josh couldn't tell.

Finally able to stabalize her health, Shiloh stood strait and unworried, her hands placed in front of her as if pushing some invisible image blocking her way. "Go back Josh." she stated-the serious expression on her face hard to miss.

Carmen slide next to her sister" Josh listen to her before something wrost happen to you,'She told him" Shlio I need your help with something,"She told her.

"No they're here for me! You go back!", He cried with a serious tone. Josh's right arm went limp, and couldn't move it. "That was no normal arrow", he muttered as he looked at thwe guy who shot at him with the arrow who was now reloading another ready to strike him again. Forming a beam in his left hand he then charged at both of them, but struck in his leg by another arrow, and knocked back by a beam.

"No they're here for me! You go back!", He cried with a serious tone. Josh's right arm went limp, and couldn't move it. "That was no normal arrow", he muttered as he looked at thwe guy who shot at him with the arrow who was now reloading another ready to strike him again. Forming a beam in his left hand he then charged at both of them, but struck in his leg by another arrow, and knocked back by a beam.

The stony glare given by Shiloh mocked Joshs' serious tone. "Will you not be stubborn and just go!? Carman can help me!" All of this happened within a few seconds. She grabbed Carmans' hand and pulled her beside her. Suddenly another whiz sounded through the air, followed by a groan from Josh. "Bloody freaks!" Spreading her arms wide, Shiloh created a bubble of water then thrust it at the two men. A wallaping smack left them dripping wet. "Is that a trick?" the man laughed. "You're going to have to do better than that to beat us missy." Carman and Shiloh waited. Within 10 seconds the water had seeped somewhere else. The men looked to the ground...no water. Their clothes were dried though...Confused they looked up to see the two grinning. "Now Carman." Her sister spread her hands in a wide formation then pushed a small cloud towards them. The water had soaked into their bodies, making the helpless men nothing but water. The small cloud hit them, imediatly freezing their innards. Falling to the ground, they turned to shattered ice.

(Sorry! I controlled your character again!)

Carmen laugh" I told you that you don't want to mess with me ,"She told them, with a smirk on her face" I do hope you learn your listen to not do this again,"She told them, with a laugh.

Josh slow stood, clutching his right arm, coughing up blood. He was still dizzy and weak, but was in a furious mood. "I can take care of my own battles!", He yelled at them, but was bent over as a pain shot through his stomach, and coughed up more blood.

Carmen rolled her eyes" Oh Josh grow up,"She said, putting her arm around him" Look at you are caughing up blood and you say that you don't need help,"She told him, shaking her head" and other thing we your sister and we need to stick toghter like it or not!,"She said, now with a hursh tone in her voice.

I'm going to be a new villain called Threadster. He kills silly threads with this phrase "because I said so."

IC:
"This thread is officially dead because I said so."

Goodbye!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back