Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I have a request to make. It would help me a little bit better if I knew everyone's profile for their character..and Im guessing it would also help everyone else on here, so if you dont mind, could you post your characters profile?...if you can find it, or if you want to edit it..or...whatever you want to do with it. If you could post it within the next few pages that would be great!:D Ill try to post mine..if I can ever find it. ;)

ooc: aight I'll get to it when I have time!

ic: "The night after I found out that we were siblings, I promised myself my life that I'll protect you," he said gazing at her. "I swear on my life that I won't let anything happen to you!"

Carmen just watch them talk for awhile.
" Josh," She said.

Name: Carman what ever Josh's last name
Nick name: Ice Shadow
Powers: She have everyones powers but they are ice tho.
Bio: She is the Sister of Josh and Sho. She got Married when she was only 17 she had twins boys and she mostly like to be alone if you get on her bad say well you really don't need to know. She likes to freeze every little thing that gets in her way. He best friend is her sister she can go to her for anything.

ooc: aight I'll get to it when I have time!

ic: "The night after I found out that we were siblings, I promised myself my life that I'll protect you," he said gazing at her. "I swear on my life that I won't let anything happen to you!"

Shiloh paused. A tear slid down her face, falling to the floor. "I think it's too late for your help, Josh...."

ooc. Hey sorry that it took so long to post. Ive been busy with lots of stuff and haven't had time to get on!

ooc: no prob kid, I've been busy myself:D

ic: "I thought you were gonna help me and my problem anyway!", He yelled after her. "I don't care if you say that its too late, cause......", he began again but stopped. "No Shiloh.......if I lose you.......then there would be no point for me to be living", he said finally, and then walked away.

ooc: no prob kid, I've been busy myself:D

ic: "I thought you were gonna help me and my problem anyway!", He yelled after her. "I don't care if you say that its too late, cause......", he began again but stopped. "No Shiloh.......if I lose you.......then there would be no point for me to be living", he said finally, and then walked away.

Shiloh stood for a moment in silence. She wanted to tell Josh that that wasnt true. That he did have a purpose in living, but she knew she would only be rejected. She didn't need to hear Josh's answer, because she already knew. Shiloh spied Carmen, "You'd be the only one left then...." her voice trailed off.

Walking down the hall, she found her room and opened the door. She fell on the bed, sucked into a dream of emotions and memories.

ooc. This thread is dying....

Shiloh stood for a moment in silence. She wanted to tell Josh that that wasnt true. That he did have a purpose in living, but she knew she would only be rejected. She didn't need to hear Josh's answer, because she already knew. Shiloh spied Carmen, "You'd be the only one left then...." her voice trailed off.

Walking down the hall, she found her room and opened the door. She fell on the bed, sucked into a dream of emotions and memories.

ooc: well you haven't posted in a while.....:rolleyes:

ic: Josh knew that'd he do anything to protect Shiloh even give up his own life in exchange for hers. Josh went outside and glanced around, then went over to the willow tree by the pond and sat under it.

ooc: well you haven't posted in a while.....:rolleyes:

ic: Josh knew that'd he do anything to protect Shiloh even give up his own life in exchange for hers. Josh went outside and glanced around, then went over to the willow tree by the pond and sat under it.

ooc. Well I haven't been on in awhile...although I thought I posted something awhile ago..maybe it didn't load..anywho. Im back now!

ic. Shiloh was sitting in the back of the library, meditating. She hadn't had a single moments rest in a long time, and it felt good to be by herself now. Her feet were hovering just 5 inches above the ground and her hands were clasped in front of her. Thinking back over the last few months at Xavier's school made Shiloh realize how much she had changed. The first several weeks had been hard, but the Professor helped Shiloh realize that her parent's death wasn't her fault. It was no one. He helped her understand was forgivness, gratefullness and love was. It had taken time to understand, but now she was actually applying those traits. To her surprise: even love.

Shiloh landed lightly on the ground, a small ripple flowing from her toe when she hit the marble floor. She actually ready to talk to someone. After grabbing a book, she sat in a lounge chair and started reading.

ooc. I know Im so boring:rolleyes: By the way Josh, you like Willow trees, dont you?

Josh sat with his back against the willow tree, closing his eyes to relax. It seemed like for ever since he had time to relax.

ooc: yea they're my favorite trees:D

Carmen came in the Libairy sitting next to her sister.
" Are you all right?,"She ask.

Slightly shocked by her sister's sudden appearance, Shiloh jumped. The book in her hand flopped up, hitting Carmen gently on the nose. "Sorry" she smiled. "I didn't notice that you'd come in." " Yeah Im fine..." she said, half disturbed by the question.

Josh suddenly open his eyes to see four unusual mutants standing over him. He didn't like the looks of tem at all. Slowly rising to his feet, he formed a beam. "What do want", he said in a low and serious tone. "We need you to come with us", said one, who had a bow and a quiver ful of arrows on his back. "Why?", asked Josh squinting at him.

She hold her nose.
" Oh because you act like you wasn't here," She told her.

Shiloh closed the book and stood up. "Oh...no...Um...I was just thinking." After putting the book back on the shelf she passed Carmen and walked into the hallway, "You coming?"

Carman-

Carman followed her sister with her hands over her heand.
" Oh all right just making sure you never know this days,"She told her with a sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back