My Chemical Romance Fan Club

Yuss!!!!! :D

Observe Gerard's facial expression. YAY!!!:eek: :D
gerardandjoel.jpg

*falls over*zomg! He is a guitarist in FallOut Boy.:cool:

*bassist- not guitarist...sry just had to lol and um in my opinion no offense to anyone here mickey>gerard lol...good band- there was a great article about them in blender magazine a little while back on their battle with coke and all...I also love that gerard came out and supported my boys on the release of their deluxe edition album...i think it truly is great how they overcame a lot of the "rock temptations" so to speak!

See, I love MCR, you love MCR, we love MCR, everyone's happy.

ZOMG *falls over* That smile is SOOOOOOOOO cute! *hugs Gee*

*bassist- not guitarist...sry just had to lol and um in my opinion no offense to anyone here mickey>gerard lol...good band- there was a great article about them in blender magazine a little while back on their battle with coke and all...I also love that gerard came out and supported my boys on the release of their deluxe edition album...i think it truly is great how they overcame a lot of the "rock temptations" so to speak!

Well, isn't a bass a guitar?:confused:

a bassist just has a differnt role than the guirtarist does lol...I hate to bring my guy into this- but just for some hardcore proof of support:
03.jpg

Cool pic.:cool:
I don't know how many people I have told this to...Jared Leto needs to get rid of the beard and mustache! He looks like a bum. No offense to anyone...he is still hot...he just doesn't look right with facial hair.:rolleyes: To me, at least.:D

Cool pic.:cool:
I don't know how many people I have told this to...Jared Leto needs to get rid of the beard and mustache! He looks like a bum. No offense to anyone...he is still hot...he just doesn't look right with facial hair.:rolleyes: To me, at least.:D

actually it's gone just letting you know- he shaved like almost 3 weeks ago...I know im borderline stalker but yeah...thought you would want to know that...

Last edited:
Loving the siggy ILP! *thumbs up* I should really make a banner of all my favourite bands.

My siggy at the moment is too cheerful looking for my liking.

hey mcr is on gona be on mtv on new years eve!!!!!!! they said its gona be a special performance :]

Yuppers, 11pm I believe- I'm SOOO there!

Hehe today I turned on MTV and Famous Last Words had JUST started- I threw up my hands and screamed 'YESS!' and my sister was looking at me like o_O

I don't blame her lol

Yuppers, 11pm I believe- I'm SOOO there!

Hehe today I turned on MTV and Famous Last Words had JUST started- I threw up my hands and screamed 'YESS!' and my sister was looking at me like o_O

I don't blame her lol

ahhh i missed it again :( wat time was it playing

Heehee thanks- bet you never knew Bob likes Mr. Bean.

I can't remember what time......
Oh wait, it was Kerrang!, not MTV...

no wonder.... i dont have kerrang
i really need 2 see this video!!!!!!!

Back