My Chemical Romance Fan Club

y dont u record it or tivo it.i think im gona record it cause i have a party to go to on new years. i cant wait to see them perform:)

wat do u think theyll be performing? most likely welcome to the black parade again

I hope they'll do something different, but yeah they probably will perform WTTBP as it's the most heard of. I really wanna hear House of Wolves, Mama and Cancer live. Ooh and Famous Last Words.

Reminding me, did you find it on YouTube? I'll find it and give you the link if you like.

I hope they'll do something different, but yeah they probably will perform WTTBP as it's the most heard of. I really wanna hear House of Wolves, Mama and Cancer live. Ooh and Famous Last Words.

Reminding me, did you find it on YouTube? I'll find it and give you the link if you like.

i havent found it on youtube yet but sure if u like then
i love cancer live.its a lil different from the recording i duno its jus how gerard sings it. i defnetly wanna hear famous last words, i havent seen that live yet

Yeah you can really see and hear the passion when Gerard sings Cancer live. It's SO sweet, I end up with my eyes wet every time. It would be interesting to hear FLW live.

im wathcin it rite now and i like it so far :] thank youuuuuuuuuu
g2g talk to you all lata!

No probs, it's a BRILLIANT video. I'm a freak, but whenever it gets to 1:50 and Gerard pulls at his shirt I'm thinking 'Take it off!' o_O I'm weird. Ignore me. Really.
Bye!

Last edited:
Oh right lol, have you joined the club? Do you want to? cos then I can add you to the list.

Yes. I want to join.
See, I'm not talking like this

OHEMGEEEEE!!!!!!! I'm LYK SOOOO OBSESSED WITH MCR!!!! OMG!!!

^^^^Because I'm not like that...
plus exclamation points are scary when used too much. Sorry if I sounded sarcastic, lol.

EDIT: I mean. of course I like MCR I just don't express it in that manner...

X.X I sound like a doctor. HAHA

No, I hate people who say stuff like 'LYK OMG I LOOOOOOOVE MCR!!! GERARD IS A SEX GOD!!!!' Talk about scary.

You're in!

No, I hate people who say stuff like 'LYK OMG I LOOOOOOOVE MCR!!! GERARD IS A SEX GOD!!!!' Talk about scary.

You're in!

lol. Yeah. I don't like talking like that. In fact, I make fun of people who talk like that. =] Sp beware. If you talk like that. You will be made fun of. By the FAN POLICE. rofl

I like the Welcome to the Blavk Parade Video. It's rad.

Oh yeah I love it- I'm not being shallow here as I love him first and foremost for his personality, but Gerard looks really gorgeous in greyscale :p

Back