Narnia Caption Constest!!

What IS that? Oh no... Peter... I'm Sorry! I won't steal your underwear anymore but I was desperate! I SWEAR the Mcreedy is hiding all mine!
*Edmund runs away, and peter follows*
I know it's dumb but hey it's original! ;) :eek:

Ginabrik: You're mine!
Edmund: Not if I can help it! *tries to pull out dagger from robe* DAMN I DON'T GET A SWORD UNTIL THE BATTLE SCENE!
Ginabrik + White Witch:....?

ed: come on.........arghh arghh eyes do your thing!!! c'mon! everyone says they melt people!!! my lucious eyes aren't working!!! AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lucy help!!!

Edmund looked through the hazze and jumped when a bunny rabbit came out.
"What the heck are you?!"
rabbit: eye twitches and it runs off with Edmunds socks.

The children are amazed to find everyone has their secrets to hide; such as, in this picture Edmund is practicing for his next fashion show, sporting the 'blue robe' style.

Tweetsie said:
The children are amazed to find everyone has their secrets to hide; such as, in this picture Edmund is practicing for his next fashion show, sporting the 'blue robe' style.

LOL i like that one!!!

ED: lucy??? did u just say a bad word??? im gonna tell mum and she will KILL YOU!!!

Lu: i didn't know!!!

Peter: Oh stop it!!!

furcoats said:
ED: lucy??? did u just say a bad word??? im gonna tell mum and she will KILL YOU!!!

Lu: i didn't know!!!

Peter: Oh stop it!!!
lol! i know why you did that....at least i think i know where you got the idea from....heehee

Edmund was startled when he realized his family had found out he carried around a blanket, as an inspiration from The Peanuts.

Back