Narnia Caption Constest!!

Anna: My outfit's better than yours...................

Skandar: You starting on me? *squares up for a fight*

what? mabye I did something wrong...i was supposed to be Anna in Rouges last post. beating up Skandie Keeens

Edmund: Yes? You wanted to speak to me about something?

Susan: Oh.. yes, well.. see, I have a confession...

Edmund: What did you do?!

Susan: I ate the last cookie from the cookie jar....

Tweetsie said:

LOL!!! I LOVE IT!!! it's so origional.

Skandar: So you have William's pants?
Anna: Yep. And he won't know they're gone until he gets out of the shower.
Skandar: That'll teach him to be hotter than me.

:D

Tweetsie said:

Haha who's judging this? I think that one should win!

Awww.. thankiez you all. *blush* I feel too flattered and egocentric now... people say I should be a mod, people say my caption rocks (I must admit.. it is original ;) ), and my story supposedly 'rocks' or something of the sort. I feel loved here.

Tweetsie said:
Awww.. thankiez you all. *blush* I feel too flattered and egocentric now... people say I should be a mod, people say my caption rocks (I must admit.. it is original ;) ), and my story supposedly 'rocks' or something of the sort. I feel loved here.
WE'RE PLANNING TO BE MODS TOGETHER REMEMBER!!!???!!!

You know you really should stop asking. Things like that happen when you least expect it...........

~Rogue~ said:
You know you really should stop asking. Things like that happen when you least expect it...........
I know... I currently am not begging. I am saying you all flatter me... it makes me concieted... DON'T DO THAT!!!! :) That's all.

*Is obsessed with Will* said:
Ok, well I've seen this in a couple other places and thought it would be pretty fun. It's quite simple really, I'll post a picture relating to Narnia (whether it be from the movie or of the actors post-production) and you guys try to make the best caption to go with it. It's Usually better when they are funny, but they don't have to be. So, say I were to post a picture of the German Pilots.
I could post "So, Al, after we bomb this place do you want to go get a cup of coffee?"
Or something fun like that. They get to be really fun and I'll post a different picture every now and then and we'll pic a winner every week..possibly.. :D

Here's the first Picture. ^_^

narnia1.jpg
"what kind of cruddy statues are these? They aren't even semetrical, they look fake. and what is this stick thing?"

Plotting against mods? THEN I DECLARE WAR ON YOU!!! Though I mayn't be a moderator I stand up for them. I stand to the death for them!!!
(hopefully this will get me some recognition so I can be a moderator)

elashia_swan said:
Plotting against mods? THEN I DECLARE WAR ON YOU!!! Though I mayn't be a moderator I stand up for them. I stand to the death for them!!!
(hopefully this will get me some recognition so I can be a moderator)
I hope this war won't be deadly.............

Back