Narnia Merchandise

I got it............a LONG time ago. About January the first i think. :D
but at first i had gotten the cd MUSIC INSPIRED BY [insert film name] [narnia lww] soundtrack and when i heard ppl actually sinnging and not a score in my headphones i was like NEEEEEEEOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU STOP THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flaps arms like a birdie*
my mom wanted to return it but they didnt let her so she was in a demonic rage at the store and she threw the music inspired by cd on the floor and broke it. I started hyper-ventalating and had to exit the store-left.
i got my soundtrack tho. :D OH ITS SHINYYY AND 3D!!!!!!!! PWNED.

*SkandarsQueen* said:
I got it............a LONG time ago. About January the first i think. :D
but at first i had gotten the cd MUSIC INSPIRED BY [insert film name] [narnia lww] soundtrack and when i heard ppl actually sinnging and not a score in my headphones i was like NEEEEEEEOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU STOP THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flaps arms like a birdie*
my mom wanted to return it but they didnt let her so she was in a demonic rage at the store and she threw the music inspired by cd on the floor and broke it. I started hyper-ventalating and had to exit the store-left.
i got my soundtrack tho. :D OH ITS SHINYYY AND 3D!!!!!!!! PWNED.
yep it is I like it:D

for me its tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cos its already april 3rd here AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

k actually to tell u guys the truth im not excited...

not to be dramatic but it mite be my depression, nothing makes me excited except...well.....not skandar, but...other boys

*SkandarsQueen* said:
for me its tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cos its already april 3rd here AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

k actually to tell u guys the truth im not excited...

not to be dramatic but it mite be my depression, nothing makes me excited except...well.....not skandar, but...other boys
*walks to you and gives you a comforting hug* its ok my friend

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
*walks to you and gives you a comforting hug* its ok my friend

ur really nice.....but not even meds will help.......i mean look how bad I am: IM NOT EXCITED FOR THE NARNIA DVD!!!!! :eek:

&thinks about skandar* wait there is SOME hope....I thought about meeting skandar and my heart made a quick jump! really! :eek: *claps* Like the old days..when i was fat....GHA :mad:

*SkandarsQueen* said:
ur really nice.....but not even meds will help.......i mean look how bad I am: IM NOT EXCITED FOR THE NARNIA DVD!!!!! :eek:

&thinks about skandar* wait there is SOME hope....I thought about meeting skandar and my heart made a quick jump! really! :eek: *claps* Like the old days..when i was fat....GHA :mad:
*smiles* I know I'm nice

Okay, I have the following...

-Lucy/Tumnus figures (2 figures in one box)
-Susan Figure
-Lucy Figure
-Narnia Movie Book
-Narnia C.S. Lewis Book
-Narnia 2 Disc DVD
-Narnia Top Trumps

:)

orcacam07

Man, i need PETERS SWORD LETTER OPPENER! It stinks that it costs $40.00 though! I was this close to getting it yesterday! I bet on the one horse in the Kentucky Derby, and if i would have won, i would have gotten $60.00!
Oh well, you win some you lose some. (sighs)

PS Im new! :)

Okay I found the collector section LOL.

Hey you can get Peter's Sword for like twenty bucks on ebay. I have a friend who can get it for twenty dollars if you're interested send me an e mail or a PM.

I collect everything Narnia these days...but especially love the WETA WORKSHOP STATUES and the NECA statues...stuffed animals, posters, PINS, you name it!!!!! I went crazy on ebay. Absolutely crazy.

Aaron said:
Sorry but I didn't know were to put this...Please movie it if I put it in the Wrong place...

Anyways, I was thinking about Starting a Narnia Action figure collection...I just bought a Aslan one off Ebay and I was wonderin if there was any place you could get them and not have to buy them off the net....I haven't seen them in Wal-Mart or anything...Does anyone know where to get them?

I'm always a last minute collector and didn't start collecting anything Narnia til the DVD came out LOL. I went shopping today and looked at a few different stores including SUNCOAST and WALMART but I didn't find anything Narnia. I think the action figures all ended up on ebay...you might be lucky to find a few items in the discount bins. I prefer ebay these days because you can get some great bargains on there. I bought a few brand new statues on there that were literally 70% off the retail price.

You also have to type in different things to search for Narnia items...these are the ones I type in:

CHRONICLES OF NARNIA
DISNEY CHRONICLES OF NARNIA
THE LION THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE

Under advanced search.

You can also enter DISNEY NARNIA TOYS and try variations on those. Almost always different things come up in those respective categories.

Back