Narnia Merchandise

Curumo said:
I did indeed! I made a bid on Sideshow Saruman, and would have paid $300. Like you, some knucklehead outbid me at the very last second! Argh! ;) However, I made a "best offer" price for the exact same statue on Ebay and got it for $280, while the asking price was $350. Not bad...

And thanks to all! I'm very excited for this. :)
Curumo said:
Curumo,

Congratulations. Man, I could have given you that Saruman for 225.00 . I wish you had been interested LOL then, six months ago. This is why I asked Specter for a special STICKY section on Narnia merchandise...so that if you are looking for something I can try to find it for you at best prices...I have a couple of toy dealers that have given me fantastic bargains. I got a Peter's Sword for 125.00 and then a Witch's Wand for 100.00, over 50% off!!!!!

OH NO, I hope this white witch on the Disney shopping thing isn't a Weta thing...let me go there...I may be getting this one in the mail this week.

If you know where I can find the Sideshow Orthanc at a much more reasonable price, let me know, if you would, IceMaiden. That is one piece I woud love to add to my collection. Thank you so much! :D

Or do you have the Saruman bust?

Last edited:
I sold all my Sideshow Weta LOTR things except for a handful of items. Unfortunately I don't have the Saruman bust. I will PM you with the name of a gentleman who was able to pretty much get me every Sideshow LOTR item for a good price.

If you want something badly and we see it on the internet, why not tell you?
I do hope you will be able to catch this item soon Curumo. No matter where you will buy it, as long as it will become yours ;)

OH!! PeterLover :) I mailed out the Argonath bookends today. Unfortunately with Global Priority there is no way to track it, so please inbox me or e mail me to let me know you received it!

Why must the bad wear the white? Has the colour lost its decency?

But Jadis & Saruman? Hahaha...a couple of White Witch / Wizards. I wonder if they both got married to eah other...which house will they stay? air Paravel or Orthanc?

Jadis: I dont want to stay in your place...u're married and there's 2 more wizards occupies there! I dont want to share my bedroom with them!

Saruman: Aihh...alright honey...

(give the orthanc-house-key to Gandalf & Radagast)

Saruman: Take care of the tower my friend..."it would be wise.."

Hehehe

Peter lover said:
That's very impressive! Your room looks like a scene from Narnia ;)
Is this display big? On the pic it looks very large.

No, it isn't that big...about ( I know they use the metric system in Europe LOL as the USA is sooo behind with that) maybe 2 and a half feet tall...less than a meter tall. But it's really neat. I was going to buy the little figures from McDonald's seperately, but then I saw this display thingie, and I wanted it badly!!

On the Disney site there I entered this contest to win a replica of the wardrobe they used in the movie. That would sure be a dream item. As the item says its valued at over 10,000 US dollars!!!!!

Impreza said:
Why must the bad wear the white? Has the colour lost its decency?

But Jadis & Saruman? Hahaha...a couple of White Witch / Wizards. I wonder if they both got married to eah other...which house will they stay? air Paravel or Orthanc?

Jadis: I dont want to stay in your place...u're married and there's 2 more wizards occupies there! I dont want to share my bedroom with them!

Saruman: Aihh...alright honey...

(give the orthanc-house-key to Gandalf & Radagast)

Saruman: Take care of the tower my friend..."it would be wise.."

Hehehe

hehehe good one

ARGHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Okay there, now that I let it all out. My White Witch Sideshow statue showed up along with Peter on Unicorn and Girls on Aslan statues, and the Witch's wand and Peter's Sword. As soon as I get everything unpacked I will post pics.

I love getting stuff.

Back