Narnia Merchandise

Ebay has a lot of great offers if you wait till the last minute. I have bought a whole collection of LOTR action figures and most of them, I bought on ebay.
And now my LOTR collection is almost complete. Maybe I should look for Narnia figures :D

I am very soon getting the Saruman the White statue from Sideshow (that's a must to my collection), and after that the Jadis the White Witch statue from Sideshow (with Ginarrbrik at her side) is coming. :D Excellent additions to the collection!

It's too bad WETA doesn't make some more statues of Jadis, i.e. in her snow dress and in her battle dress. Nevertheless, kudos to Sideshow!

Curumo, I just saw the same statue! These are great. And I couldn't resist it...I just bought a Treebeard action figure and an Elrond in armor and traveling Bilbo and the ringbearers twilight box.
It is really an addiction, those merchandising things.
I agree with you, sideshow is so great. I have seen the Jadis with the dwarf too. Do you know if they have the Argonath statue too?

Hmm...if you mean the bookends as found in the FOTR extended DVD, I haven't checked. I thought I saw them somewhere on the Net, but now I can't remember. :(

What I really want is Orthanc. It started at $95, but now it is $1,999.99! :eek:

Thats expensive for an Orthanc! LOl i have some action figs from lotr, and a few from narnia (one of them are the disney store kind)
I hope my sword and shield master replica of Peter will come in soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patience is a virtue:D:p

Yes, Rhindon looked very cool! Though it doesn't beat the White Witch's wand. THAT is super-cool. :)

Have you seen the White Witch figure at Disney Shopping? I own it, and it is, I must say, my favorite piece. The likeness to Tilda Swinton is incredible.

Curumo said:
I am very soon getting the Saruman the White statue from Sideshow (that's a must to my collection), and after that the Jadis the White Witch statue from Sideshow (with Ginarrbrik at her side) is coming. :D Excellent additions to the collection!

It's too bad WETA doesn't make some more statues of Jadis, i.e. in her snow dress and in her battle dress. Nevertheless, kudos to Sideshow!
\

The bad news is that the Narnia statues sold very poorly. The good news is that you can get them for fantastic prices on ebay.

NECA also had a line of about 16 or 18 statues which included many different figures not in the Weta line. I saw this complete NECA set on ebay, retail value 880 dollars, for only 200. I LOST THE BID AT THE LAST MINUTE. I screamed when I saw that someone else had won.

I think people honestly got burned out from all the LOTR collecting. I had the entire Sideshow Weta line of statues and other polystone goodies for the LOTR line, and then I sold them all except for my favorite bad guys. Now I'm working on my Narnia theme room. I got two 27 by 40 posters framed at the art store today and adding a couple pics to my photobucket Narnia album :)

Peter lover said:
Curumo, I just saw the same statue! These are great. And I couldn't resist it...I just bought a Treebeard action figure and an Elrond in armor and traveling Bilbo and the ringbearers twilight box.
It is really an addiction, those merchandising things.
I agree with you, sideshow is so great. I have seen the Jadis with the dwarf too. Do you know if they have the Argonath statue too?
'

Peter Lover

I have a spare set of Argonath bookends that came with the extended FOTR line. I can give those to you and ship it to you for free :) if you want them. Inbox me. That's a gesture to say thanks for creating a great signature for me.

IceMaiden

Sideshow never did make a 'real' set of Argonath statues, just the ones in the DVD box as an exclusive. I was sort of mad that they didn't because those bookends are small but they are better than nothing. One big disappointment to me was they never made a statue of Faramir or Denethor.

I'm excited! I just bought the rare WETA White Witch statue off Ebay for a very excellent price. You weren't kidding about the prices, IceMaiden! Since the other statue of her and Ginarrbrik is still more "well-known," I think I will wait on that one. I hope this one will be an excellent addition to the collection.

wetawitch6us.jpg

Curumo did you bid on it or BUY IT NOW? Sometimes if I am impatient and there's a good buy it now price I will go for that!! Congrats on a great piece! Mine is on the way from Florida!!

thats great curumo! its kinda blurry but i can tell its cool ya know?
oh man! u guys! i wnat peters sword and jadis' wand so bad! the replicas! they are so cool and ive only seen them on the internet and i showed my mum and dad *hint*hint* but i doubt i gwet them any time soon ya know?
but yah.........................

good luck on those ebay things u guys got.

IceMaiden said:
'

Peter Lover

I have a spare set of Argonath bookends that came with the extended FOTR line. I can give those to you and ship it to you for free :) if you want them. Inbox me. That's a gesture to say thanks for creating a great signature for me.

IceMaiden

Sideshow never did make a 'real' set of Argonath statues, just the ones in the DVD box as an exclusive. I was sort of mad that they didn't because those bookends are small but they are better than nothing. One big disappointment to me was they never made a statue of Faramir or Denethor.

That is extremely sweet of you! PM is waiting for you.
Owww, I also hate it when I have made a bid and in the very last minute, someone outbid me. It happened to me with a Grima figure. And later I got two.... :rolleyes:

Curumo, you did it! I also use to look at the buy it now actions. That's how I won those action figures I bought yesterday. Those statues are so unbelievable real. How the faces are made. It is awesome work.

Curumo said:
I'm excited! I just bought the rare WETA White Witch statue off Ebay for a very excellent price. You weren't kidding about the prices, IceMaiden! Since the other statue of her and Ginarrbrik is still more "well-known," I think I will wait on that one. I hope this one will be an excellent addition to the collection.

wetawitch6us.jpg

Congrats Curumo! Thats quite a find! It such a pretty statue too! I want to get the satyr one, if i find a good price on ebay i'd love to purchase it b/c you can get great deals~!!!!!!!!!! Grr im still waiting for my sword and shield from ebay i hope nothing went wrong that it wont come :( i hope it comes sooooon

IceMaiden said:
Curumo did you bid on it or BUY IT NOW? Sometimes if I am impatient and there's a good buy it now price I will go for that!! Congrats on a great piece! Mine is on the way from Florida!!

I did indeed! I made a bid on Sideshow Saruman, and would have paid $300. Like you, some knucklehead outbid me at the very last second! Argh! ;) However, I made a "best offer" price for the exact same statue on Ebay and got it for $280, while the asking price was $350. Not bad...

And thanks to all! I'm very excited for this. :)

I need to take a photo of my favorite Jadis statue, but it is selling at a reasonable place at Disney Shopping.

jadisdisney6ym.jpg

Beware, tho! She's HUMONGOUS! :eek:

Curumo said:
I did indeed! I made a bid on Sideshow Saruman, and would have paid $300. Like you, some knucklehead outbid me at the very last second! Argh! ;) However, I made a "best offer" price for the exact same statue on Ebay and got it for $280, while the asking price was $350. Not bad...

And thanks to all! I'm very excited for this. :)

I need to take a photo of my favorite Jadis statue, but it is selling at a reasonable place at Disney Shopping.

jadisdisney6ym.jpg

Beware, tho! She's HUMONGOUS! :eek:

that is an awsome looking satue of my favorite char

Curumo said:

wetawitch6us.jpg

that is awsome I wish I had it I'm jealous

I should post this here too...this is a photo album solely of my Narnia things, so you guys can go ahead and access it with my username and password. I created it for everyone's viewing pleasure. Yeah okay, I am showing off LOL.

:D

It will always be updated every ten days or so. This week and next week's hoard includes the White Witch Wand, Peter's Sword, Peter's Shield, a Narnia tapestry, and a couple new Weta statues...Peter on Unicorn and the White Witch herself.

www.photobucket.com

username IceMaiden68
password frollo

Go for it!

Back