Narnia Merchandise

Yes, the Helm's Deep set has Haldir and the Lothlorien set has Celeborn. Both are not available single. So, I have all those other action figures and now I want a Celeborn. But I have to buy the box of Lothlorien now. I am glad I have found Gil-Galad and Elrond and King Elendil in a single box instead of the Last Alliance box.
Because I also have Sauron single. Toybiz has gone too far and they are planning to make more boxes, but I will refuse to buy the figures I already have. I have 16 Frodos. 16!

she-elfwarrior19 said:
But the two girls dont wear armor?:confused: why would they for the action figs if they didnt in the film?!?

It was really just hypothetical. I was saying what I'd like to see if they actually made good ones.

He said it wasn't that expensive and the seller had another one. The shield has this thing you attach on the back, like a handle and a special velcro attachment to stick your arm through it so you can use it like a real shield in battle. It's just right for someone as petite as me to use too. If anyone ever tries to rob my Narnia collection hehe I can use that shield and Peter's sword to defend my collection!!! Did you want me to have him ask the seller if he/she plans to put the unsold one back on ebay?

Cute mini Nascar Narnia thingie:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7035767963&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Last edited:
Here's another very cute item I got from French ebay. You know it's pretty scary if I start collecting DISNEY NARNIA things from other countries. But the UK and France have different liscensing for Disney products so they often have some items you cannot get here in the USA. This is a wooden replica about 9 inches high, and when you open the door, there are 12 little porcelain figures of the character's from the movie:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/IceMaiden68/IMG_1230.jpg

The shipping was costlier than the item. Let's just say I paid too much. I was kind of mad about that but then as we know, shipping overseas is horrendously expensive.

u guys! i just got two new items! :)

i got the awesome letter opener, its like a sword (peters sword to be exact) and it comes with a golden lions head! tis awesome! ya know?) and i got Susans little set, the one that comes in a box! that one!

i got them for my graduation, they were presents! and :eek: i got a bag of Narnia! its like a gift bag! :eek: cause my sister-in-law and my bro gave me that and all it had in it was a lil. lion! and i was laughing! and they were like "are u ganna put that with the rest of ur collection! and was just laughing, cause its not even aslan but its just a stuffed lion ya know? so i went to my room and when i came out they had a bigger bag (not narnia, it was just the store bag) and thats were my things were! and i was like :eek: <<<<<<<<<<<<< i swear! ya know? but i was quite happy! ya know?

Congrats LionsMane!! Those are truly treasures... :D That Peter's Letter opener is especially beautiful. I don't think I'd ever use it tho...it's for display only!

Back