Narnia Merchandise

she-elfwarrior19 said:
oh ok. so anyone have any new items? My stuff hasnt arrived yet please pray!!

I'm awaiting some items but I don't see anything on my porch when I got home from work and I have to go to check my mail now.

Some of these items have taken a while to show up...that second Tilda Swinton photo sure is taking a long time, and I paid for that weeks ago.

I did indeed see the snowglobe, She Elf, but I am waiting til the very last minute to bid on it. Now if these people were smart they'd wait too...that thing started out at a little over 50 dollars and now it's gone sky high. I can't understand why people don't bid the smart way!!

The statue there of the Ice Queen...that's a good price for it but it's broken. I'm really fussy about costlier items and they have to be in mint condition. I was tempted to get this one since the one on the Disney store is a lot more, but I think I'd rather have the perfect one :)

Thanks for pointing these out!!!!!! :D

I just saw the same snowglobe for this amount:

Starting bid: AU $1,250.00
(Approximately US $952.38)

price: AU $4,500.00
(Approximately US $3,428.55)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: 6 hours 43 mins (May-31-06 08:26:42 PDT)
Shipping costs: To United States -- AU $69.00
Economy Air (more services)
Ships to: Worldwide
Item location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
History: 0 bids
High bidder: User ID kept private

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also: Watch this item

Are you a collector?

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT FANTASY?
DO YOU LIKE TO COLLECT ANYTHING OR EVERYTHING TO DO WITH NARNIA OR LOTR?
WOULD YOU LOVE TO SHOW OFF YOUR COLLECTION ON TV?
ARE YOU READY TO PUT YOUR FANTASY KNOWLEDGE
TO THE TEST FOR A CHANCE TO WIN

AN AMAZING PRIZE !​

WE ARE LOOKING FOR TWO KNOWLEDGEABLE AND OUTGOING FANTASY FICTION COLLECTORS WHO WANT TO TAKE PART IN AN EXCITING NEW TV SERIES ABOUT COLLECTORS AND COLLECTIBLES.

Greater Toronto area residents only please.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CALL: 416-646-4435, OR EMAIL casting@hifihdtv.ca

And always be sure you keep records that you paid...you know, copies of checks or money orders or Paypal stuff...I got this stuffed unicorn off ebay from the Narnia Disney store collection, and the seller is trying to tell me they 'never received the payment'. Well ,mail does get lost, but very, very rarely. Out of all the ebay transactions I've done I only had one thing get lost overseas, and that was obviously not domestic mail. I saved the stub from the money order and told them that they should check their records. I just think it's pathetic that someone would steal and cash a 25 dollar money order.

Losers in every nook and corner. *SIGH*

Here she is, my most favorite White Witch statue (hard to think I've had her already for five months!):

whitewitch11zv.jpg

Curumo said:
Losers in every nook and corner. *SIGH*

Here she is, my most favorite White Witch statue (hard to think I've had her already for five months!):

whitewitch11zv.jpg

This is the Disney store version right? This is the one I want also!!

Last edited:
It is very enormous. You should have seen the look on my face when I came home to find the package in my living room! :eek:

It's well worth it, the best in my Narnia collection so far, and a steal at $150! :eek:

Back