Narnia Merchandise

Curumo I love that avatar of Saruman looking happily wicked.

Okay here's some new stuff:

These are the Narnia complete stamp collection in a mini album from NZ:

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

First day issue covers:

IMG_1269.jpg

The six mint Narnia coins ( pic is sorta blurry)

IMG_1274.jpg

Curumo said:
I apologize that what I am going to say is off-topic, but Peterlover, your avatar of Gil-galad is excellent! :)
Thank you Curumo! I made it myself. It is not easy to find the right pics of Gil-Galad, but fortunately I managed to get a few good ones, which I could use ;)

Ice-Maiden, the bookmarks are awesome! I have seen them at ACME here, but they are extremely expensive here.
You really have a Narnia room now :)

Thank you, IceMaiden, re the avatar. :)

I'm very crazy, IceMaiden, but I went ahead and bought Orthanc, and I am NOT going to tell you how much I paid for it! :eek: Let's just say I won't be wasting good money on these things for a very long time to come.

orthanc39sh.jpg

That's really cool Curumo! Although you won't be able to buy things in for a while now (as you said ;) ) you must be very lucky to have this one.
I know the action figure has also an Orthanc tower, but that isn't as big as this one :D Not even half as big!

Curumo I am crazier than you LOL. That is AWESOME you got the Orthanc!! What a beautiful environment, the one I never got!!!!! I hate you!!!! LOL

I am crazier than you because I have a room of Narnia stuff. I bought a bed for this room and here it is...now all I need are a floorlamp and a nice display cabinet or shelves to place all my Narnia stuff.

IMG_1276.jpg

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
those bookends are awsome wish I had them I wish I had all that you have of Narnia

I'm just really glad I got a huge discount on the Narnia statues and bookends which are the most expensive stuff...this bookend set can you believe was originally over 150.00, and I got it for like, 40.00. So that's a great deal!!!!! The only reason I was able to afford this stuff is because it was on serious sales on ebay, and the toy dealer I went through to get the wand and the sword also had a big sale. I am glad I didn't buy all this stuff last year when it first came out because they were all sold for the original price. It's sometimes a good thing to wait!!

IceMaiden said:
I'm just really glad I got a huge discount on the Narnia statues and bookends which are the most expensive stuff...this bookend set can you believe was originally over 150.00, and I got it for like, 40.00. So that's a great deal!!!!! The only reason I was able to afford this stuff is because it was on serious sales on ebay, and the toy dealer I went through to get the wand and the sword also had a big sale. I am glad I didn't buy all this stuff last year when it first came out because they were all sold for the original price. It's sometimes a good thing to wait!!

wow that's alot :eek: you were lucky

Now I just have to figure out where to get an inexpensive set of shelves or display thingie, and I'll start hauling out the statues and putting them out to show off :D

I think you beat us all with your stuff IM :D
The Balrog is released. In Holland it costs about €115 but I saw it on ebay for $99. So, over a few months, I will buy this one. It will be the crown of my action figure collection.

Back