Narnia Merchandise

IceMaiden, i love those nascars and my family is kind of big on Nascar. :)
and oh i have that same ornament, its up in my room :cool: but i just recently got the whole set of the mega blocks and im still debating wether or not i should take them out and put them on display or should i leave them in their box's and just put the up that way. my brother and mom seem to think i should take them out. :confused:

HELP PLEASE...................

If anyone has a really good seller they know of on ebay who is selling Peters sword or if anyone can find a cheap sword [like if your browsing around or something] could they tell me or give me a link to it?
Thanks

I'm thrilled. This evening when I was cooking dinner, the NECA statues arrived in three large boxes. I'm going to unbox everything and take pictures. I also received from the UK the CAMERAS IN NARNIA book and ILLUSTRATED MOVIE COMPANION, two great books which take you into the filming of the movie. I'm psyched!! :D

IceMaiden said:
I'm thrilled. This evening when I was cooking dinner, the NECA statues arrived in three large boxes. I'm going to unbox everything and take pictures. I also received from the UK the CAMERAS IN NARNIA book and ILLUSTRATED MOVIE COMPANION, two great books which take you into the filming of the movie. I'm psyched!! :D

awsome I wish I was you :D

I'm glad I got it for 80% off on ebay...the whole set was literally less than one of the Weta statues. Now, I'm just praying they're all in good condition and not broken!! Sometimes it makes you wonder how a company or business can sell something for so much less than what it cost originally.

IceMaiden said:
I'm glad I got it for 80% off on ebay...the whole set was literally less than one of the Weta statues. Now, I'm just praying they're all in good condition and not broken!! Sometimes it makes you wonder how a company or business can sell something for so much less than what it cost originally.
oh man! my collection is no where near urs ya know?

Yes but I'm almost forty years old. I've been working a LOT longer than you young people have LOL :D :p

Anyways it isn't important how big or small a collection is...collecting is about being happy with what you've got!!!!! You guys all have some awesome stuff...some of it very unique.

IceMaiden said:
Yes but I'm almost forty years old. I've been working a LOT longer than you young people have LOL :D :p

Anyways it isn't important how big or small a collection is...collecting is about being happy with what you've got!!!!! You guys all have some awesome stuff...some of it very unique.
i bet everything i have u have like 4 of! ya know? but its all good, cause i am happy with what i have ya know?

IceMaiden said:

I know :D :)

lions mane said:
i bet everything i have u have like 4 of! ya know? but its all good, cause i am happy with what i have ya know?

Heehee...I'm gonna be scared when I go out to my mailbox and see my credit card bill.

I do not have FOUR of everything you have!!! I saw your collection and you have a lot of stuff!!! :)

Back