Naruto

Gaara gets up and looks at Kin with hatred "I dont need my sand tp beat you" Gaara runs forward as though he didnt care what was about to happen

gaara of the desert said:
Gaara gets up and looks at Kin with hatred "I dont need my sand tp beat you" Gaara runs forward as though he didnt care what was about to happen

Kin trun around and hit him right in the face " don't mass with me boy"

Gaara got up and untied gourd from back "are you ready to really see what I can do" then Gaara does somthing not even his failies seen "SUMMONING JTSU" all of a sudden a huge sand wyrm starts to attack Kin

gaara of the desert said:
Gaara got up and untied gourd from back "are you ready to really see what I can do" then Gaara does somthing not even his failies seen "SUMMONING JTSU" all of a sudden a huge sand wyrm starts to attack Kin

KIn told him she didn't went fight him it's Jneji fight so she use her needles again and he went down now good bye

Gaara clenches his fis and thinks (h are these people no ones ever beaten me until know) then he gets up and walks away forgting all about the gourd on the ground

Kin had blood comeing down on her face " see what you got in to I told you don't do it but no you had to fight a sand village didn't you" she walk away to try to forget what happen to day

Gaara was looking at his ceiling in his room livid at the thought of two lost matches "I will defeat Kin one day" he muttered to himself

OOc: hey guys you went to know some thing funny?

ic Kin was walking in the woods with her team meats for shadow and light game every one was the there

DjStickymuffinz said:
ooc: what?

ic: *walks over and grabs the gourd*

OOc: Ok you well laugh at this ok I just meet the guy name Garra thats his real name I'm not jokeing

ic Kin and her team meats saw a girl and to boys by a tree she look at her team meats " well well what do we have here " then rock Lee came and tryed to fight them but Kin was to strong for him she did her thing with the needle, bell and thread and he want down on his nees he told the gile I well be all right she Just look at him and said to herself " why is he doing this for me?"

Kin said to him "come on give up all ready you can't beat me" one of her teams told her lets leave them alone they left them and want some were else

DjStickymuffinz said:
ooc: really?

ic: she sits there unable to get up

OOc: really but he look diffrent then the real Garra lol

ic Kin and her team meats were get tyer of being out there so long " why can we go home now one of her team meat" ask " because we arew on a misstion thats why we have to get all of the things thien we can go" Kin said with asmark on her face

Back