Naruto

Gaara looks at gourd and hinata who tryed to touch it"wow somone actually tryed" gaara alked up to hinata and laughed "are you stuck"

OOC: ok hopefully I'll be on more now that my drama team finished the play. I'm now Rock Lee instead of Gaara! :D :D forgive me if I get some of his traits wrong I dont know to much about him. :eek:

IC: Rock Lee came in and took in the scene around him. He looked at Hinata and his face became red with anger. "Hey, the guy with no eye brow! What have you done to Hinata?!"

Kin and her teams was done with their thing she was out of the woods then a guy came to her with a dark black hair she graabed his hand and look for her friends she saw one of them she ran to her "what are you doing to her are you nut?"

Gaara looked at lee and Kin "why I am doing abosoulutly nothing she tried to touch the gourd and it acted as though it was being attacked

IC: "Then how do you get it to let her go?" Lee said with furious passion this was his friend and he wasnt going to let some guy with no eye brow hurt her.

gaara of the desert said:
Gaara looked at kinata "its best if you not move you might make the sand.......well trust me its not good"

Kin grabbed Garra and Kick him in the face then the sand want back in his sack and pick hinata up "come on before he gets up ok" she told Lee to

gaara looked at hinata "not stupid im sorry for that, and lee there is a way to free her but i will have to fight somone for the sand to react but if Kin tries to confuse it again it could kill Hinata"

Back