Naruto

Akuma looked up.
"You have a dog, Hoshiko? So do I... He's living with my little sister at the moment while I travel." Akuma said. She then looked at Kiba. "Kiba, why would you...Want... Nevermind...I won't ask it." She began. She noticed Naruto and Kin where still fighting. Akamaru barked and walked over to Kiba and sat next to him.

He laugh.
" what I ask you if you want to join us that's funny my sister never had any friend you like the first," he said putting his hand on his head with a half smile

Hoshiko glared at him.
" you be dead when we get home," she said to him watching him then back to Kin and Naruto.

"Kiba... If you think I'm some weirdo girl who has never been asked to eat with some friends, then you're a...a..." Akuma couldn't finish her sentince, she couldn't find a good enough word. "Look, just tell me what's so funny 'bout me!" She said as she stood up. She was, of course, a lot larger than Kiba's full height.

He look at her with a smile.
" wo I wasn't saying you well you know I just want you to come so my baby sister won't feel alone," he said backing up abit.

Hoshiko grabbed him by the neck.
" I have friends you never see them before now stop calling me your baby sister Iam the same age as you,!" she said with a growl

Main waile with Kin and Naruto

" you think you so smart then fight me and stop say beleave it all the time," she said standing in first stands.

He look at her with a smile.
" wo I wasn't saying you well you know I just want you to come so my baby sister won't feel alone," he said backing up abit.

Hoshiko grabbed him by the neck.
" I have friends you never see them before now stop calling me your baby sister Iam the same age as you,!" she said with a growl

Main waile with Kin and Naruto

" you think you so smart then fight me and stop say beleave it all the time," she said standing in first stands.
"Just...!!" Akuma couldn't think of anything to say she just went red with anger and stormed off to go to the hot pools. "Need to burn off some heat." she mumbled to herself.

OOC: he dosen't have to just look like he fighting because someone is watcing them.

Hoshiko growled at him.
: see what you just did you made her leave," she said putting her finger togeeter like she was starting a fight.

Kiba sighed.
" ok I'm sorry but you don't have to have a fight with everyone you see," he said putting his hand on her face to clam her down.

OOC: he dosen't have to just look like he fighting because someone is watcing them.

Hoshiko growled at him.
: see what you just did you made her leave," she said putting her finger togeeter like she was starting a fight.

Kiba sighed.
" ok I'm sorry but you don't have to have a fight with everyone you see," he said putting his hand on her face to clam her down.
*Akuma storms back* "The pools are CLOSED!!!!" She shouted. She sits back down next to Hoshiko again.

OOC: just fight her I'll tell you later

ic: She trun aournd and left to find the girl

Kiba followed her to make sure she won't make a fool out of herlsef.

She trun around and glared at him
" why can you just leave me alone,!" she ask walkinto the water

Kiba sighed and shook his head.
" I'm a Brother and that's what they do best," he said walking in with her but the other side.

Kin fowllowed them.
" ok do you see those trees oever there?<" she ask pointing at the trees.

She trun around and glared at him
" why can you just leave me alone,!" she ask walkinto the water

Kiba sighed and shook his head.
" I'm a Brother and that's what they do best," he said walking in with her but the other side.

Kin fowllowed them.
" ok do you see those trees oever there?<" she ask pointing at the trees.
"Trees? Yeah, so?" Akuma asked running up to Kin.

Back