oh no..another..HIGH SCHOOL

Jay decided to walk to the SkatePark to see if anyone was there.
She then sat on one of the benchs and watched.
"Woah!"a boy came crashing into Jay.
"Aaahh!"Jay said falling over with the boy on top of her.
"Sorry.."the boy said getting up.
"Its alright"Jay said getting up but fell over until the boy caught her before
she fell. Jay blushed. "This was the least I could. Sorry Again. By the way my names Jeff"Jeff said still holding her in his arms. "I-I-I'm Jayleen..but call me
Jay"she said nervoulsly. "Sorry gotta skate. See ya around Jayleen!"Jeff
said smiling and then skated off. Jay was still blushing.

ooc: HEY! heres a picha of Jeff(hes also my real crush..):
sk8er.png

I knoe you can't see his face but he's soooooo hot!!!

Rien found a tree to sit under and began to pull stuff out of her messenger bag.
Her iPod, a notebook, and a camera. Her iPod was turned on and her playlist: "Extreme self pity" was turned on.
The notebook was flipped open to a new page and the camera set beside her.

ooc - how are you? ^-^

ic - He was walking and saw Rien sitting under a tree. He paused his iPod and walked over to her. "Hey, are you okay?"

occ: exhausted. I just got home from work...

She felt someone standing over her and glanced up. She popped the earphones out of her ears and smiled up at him. "Sorry, what? I didn't hear you, I was too busy fuming over my stupid roommate..."

occ: exhausted. I just got home from work...

She felt someone standing over her and glanced up. She popped the earphones out of her ears and smiled up at him. "Sorry, what? I didn't hear you, I was too busy fuming over my stupid roommate..."

"I asked if you were okay. But I guess you kinda already answered that... You mind if I sit?"

ooc - i'm bored...really bored...nobody has been online all day... o_o

Jay sat down on the bench.
She put her Skateboard beside her and turned on her ipod.
She then turned on "When You're Gone"by Avril Lavigne while watching the same guy Jeff skateboard.

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd
need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
[ When You're Gone lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]

Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
When you're gone
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

We were made for each other
out here forever
I know we were
yeah, yeahhh

All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me
Yeah

When you're gone
When you're gone
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

"Sure, go ahead. Hey, I'm sorry about Brittany. She's...er... not normal.." She put her notebook back in her bag before he could see it and turned off her iPod.

ooc: sorry.... that stinks...

ooc - yeah it does =/ but atleast i found out that i might get to see The Mirror Conspiracy in concert on the 21st o_o which is the band that Matt is in O_O HAHAH! X] he actually kinda told me to come see them perform... o_O so yeah it was funny... i might go but idk yet...

ic - He sat down beside her. "It's okay. I've dealt with girls like her before. It's not my fault I'm so totally awesome." He flipped his hair (SMEXI FLIPPEH HURRRRRRRRR!! O_O lmao) then laughed.

ooc - yeah it does =/ but atleast i found out that i might get to see The Mirror Conspiracy in concert on the 21st o_o which is the band that Matt is in O_O HAHAH! X] he actually kinda told me to come see them perform... o_O so yeah it was funny... i might go but idk yet...

ic - He sat down beside her. "It's okay. I've dealt with girls like her before. It's not my fault I'm so totally awesome." He flipped his hair (SMEXI FLIPPEH HURRRRRRRRR!! O_O lmao) then laughed.

ooc: cool.. did you go see that concert today?

ic: "Um... Ego much?" Rien laughed. "So, what were you listening to?" she asked, pointing to his iPod.

ooc: cool.. did you go see that concert today?

ic: "Um... Ego much?" Rien laughed. "So, what were you listening to?" she asked, pointing to his iPod.

ooc - nope =/ i couldn't go >.< not because of my parents but because of the parents well the mom of the friend that my friend was going with so yeah =/

ic - "Just random stuff...nothing in particular. I always hear better stuff when I put it on shuffle anyways." He laughed.

ooc - dunno how thats funny i just felt like making him laugh =] cuz i'm sure his laugh is gawgeous lol

ooc - nope =/ i couldn't go >.< not because of my parents but because of the parents well the mom of the friend that my friend was going with so yeah =/

ic - "Just random stuff...nothing in particular. I always hear better stuff when I put it on shuffle anyways." He laughed.

ooc - dunno how thats funny i just felt like making him laugh =] cuz i'm sure his laugh is gawgeous lol

ooc: I'm sorry....That stinks...

ic: "Cool. Whenever I put it on shuffle, stuff I don't want to hear comes on. So, I stick with shuffling my playlists." she smiled, thinking about her playlist and how pathetic it was.

ooc: I'm sorry....That stinks...

ic: "Cool. Whenever I put it on shuffle, stuff I don't want to hear comes on. So, I stick with shuffling my playlists." she smiled, thinking about her playlist and how pathetic it was.

ooc - yeah it does =|

ic - "Yeah, that sometimes happens to me...but not very often. I guess my iPod is just cool." He laughed. "So, what were you writing?"

Back