oh no..another..HIGH SCHOOL

ooc: lol, it's okay...

ic: "God, Josh, why are you so nice? I mean, there are so many guys that would just avoid me after what happened with the teenage princess, but, you don't... Why? I mean, I'm not that special and I know I'm not gorgeous. So, why bother?"

"Because you're not like any other girl I've ever met. All the girls I know are stuck up snobs that always get what they want and think they're so awesome when they're the farthest thing from. They're only worried about their appearence and impressing guys. But when I look at you I don't see that."

"Because you're not like any other girl I've ever met. All the girls I know are stuck up snobs that always get what they want and think they're so awesome when they're the farthest thing from. They're only worried about their appearence and impressing guys. But when I look at you I don't see that."

She smiled crookedly. "What do you see?"

ooc - ... =| ...

ic - Josh heard thunder in the distance and looked up at the sky. Then BAMZERS it started raining.

ooc - hahah =| i love rain... and i love how in rpgs ppl can pretty much control the weather... =]

ooc: lol, yeah...

ic: Rien laughed and looked up. "Wow, that's crazy... Come on!" she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out in the open. "Let's dance!!!"

ooc: lol, yeah...

ic: Rien laughed and looked up. "Wow, that's crazy... Come on!" she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out in the open. "Let's dance!!!"

ooc - HAHAH! O_O i wanna dance in the rain. =[ bahaha i have this fantasy (saw it in a dream actually) i was in this really pretty place and there was like a fountain and then it started raining and i was all by myself and i was spinning around and laughing and crying and yeah it was gorgeous...then a guy came and *sigh* yeah it was gorgeous

ic - Josh laughed and smiled and laughed and smiled and yeah o_o

ooc - HAHAH! O_O i wanna dance in the rain. =[ bahaha i have this fantasy (saw it in a dream actually) i was in this really pretty place and there was like a fountain and then it started raining and i was all by myself and i was spinning around and laughing and crying and yeah it was gorgeous...then a guy came and *sigh* yeah it was gorgeous

ic - Josh laughed and smiled and laughed and smiled and yeah o_o

ooc: lol, don't we all have those dreams?

ic: "You're laughing at me, aren't you?" she asked, blushing but still giggling.

ooc: probably.

ic: She looked down at herself and laughed. "I'm soaked! And so are you!"
Suddenly, there was a loud crack of thunder. She shrieked and hugged Josh, too frightened to realize what she was doing.

ooc - lol

ic - He wrapped his arms around her and held her close cuz he freakin' is in love with her. =]

ooc - lol

ic - He wrapped his arms around her and held her close cuz he freakin' is in love with her. =]

ooc: weather control is cool.... YAY!!!
I'm super happy now...

ic: After the thunder faded, she realized what she was doing and smiled. She leaned her head against his and closed her eyes. "Thanks Josh..." she whispered, not caring whether or not he heard her.

ooc: weather control is cool.... YAY!!!
I'm super happy now...

ic: After the thunder faded, she realized what she was doing and smiled. She leaned her head against his and closed her eyes. "Thanks Josh..." she whispered, not caring whether or not he heard her.

ooc - hehe awwww =]

ic - Josh smiled.

ooc - haha didn't know what else to say lol

Back