Peter Pan

ooc:Sweet!

Peter and the others flew out of the tree house to the ocean. Peter laughed when he saw Hook's ship. "Hey guys, let's see if the old codd's still afraid of the tick, tick, tick, tick" Peter went on to make ticking noises like a clock.

Captain Hook was sitting in the cabin of his ship. Tinkerbell was explaining to him, silently, about Wendy and everything else. "I see." he said, nodding every few seconds. After she was done, Captain Hook patted her on the head. Then sat striaght up, "What...was that?!" he exclaimed running outside. "No, no, no, no, no." he muttered hearing the ticking sound. "I thought he died!"

Peter stopped the ticking and swooped down, steeling Captain Hook's hat. He put it on and floated above the captain. He said to the others, "Arrrr. I say me mateys, listen close. My name is Cap'n Hook, and I'm a codd fish. And you!" He pointed a stern finger and Hook. "You are a disgrace to the pirate race! I order ye to walk the plank!" The others laughed at Hook's face.

"You want it. Okay, here you go." He took of the hat and threw it. The hat missed the ship and landed on the water. "Oops." Peter looked as innocent as a child.

"Oh, you're in for it now, Pan!" he swung his sword at him.
"Get my hat!" he spat at some of the lazy looking pirates.

Tinkerbell flew and sat on the inside of the window, she had no way out. She glared at Peter.

Peter saw Tinkerbell, and couldn't believe his eyes. He drew his dagger. "Let her go Hook! Let Tinkerbell go or I'll gut you!" He held the point towards Hook menacingly.

"Oh my, Peter. You scared me with such a big sword!" Hook said sarcastically. "She came to me, I believe she likes me better!"

Tink blew a piece of hair out of her face.

Peter looked at Tinkerbell through the window. "She came to you?" He asked, unbelieving. He turned his attention back to Hook. "You're lying, Tink wouldn't do that."

Peter's dagger slipped from his hand and plopped into the water. As it sunk, he flew off, ignoring the others.

ooc:I gotta go. I'll try and get on tomorrow.

ooc: okie dokie, ttyl byee!

ic: Tinkerbell bit her lip, guiltily.

Hook grinned triumphantly. "That's right Pan! Fly off to the girl Tinkerbell hates! She'll never talk, pardon my pun, to you again."

Wendy was watching Peter fighting with Hook she ran to hide.
" Oh peter do get hart," she said watching them behind.

Then Smith came behind her coveing her mouth.
"Arr ye find a small little girl what should I do with her?," he ask dragging her to the Captain's room.

Wendy was tied to a chair.
" Peter Peter Help !," she yelled out before Smith put some thing in her mouth to shout her up.

Peter sat on a rain cloud hovering over the forest. His chin rest in his hands. Why would Tink do that? He thought. Then he remembered Wendy and how Tinkerbell treated her. Tink never liked her. I can't believe I never realized it. I'm so stupid! He hit his forehead, feeling like a complete idiot. Then he realized Wendy wasn't with him. Normally she would have at least followed. He flew off the cloud and rushed back to the ship. He saw Wendy tied to a chair. He reached for his dagger, but it was gone! Then he remembered dropping it in the water. How could he be so stupid. What was he going to do? Peter rubbed his head, trying to think of something to do.

Tinkerbell stuck her tongue out at Wendy. Captain Hook was circling around the Darlins. "Well, well, well. Peter Pan cannot save the day!" He smiled evilly. "Too bad!" he got other pirates to push the chairs toward the plank. "Now Peter, what shall I do with you...beloved Wendy?"

Tinkerbell cringed at the word beloved and Wendy.

"Maybe Tinkerbell can help?"

Peter emerged and floated before Hook. "Let them go Hook, it's me you want. If you let them go I'll..." he paused. "I'll give up without a fight."

Back