Peter Pan

Peter was furious. He punched Hook in the nose and hovered above him. "You coward! Why don't you try picking on someone your own size? Or can you only handle tiny pixies and little boys!"

"You'll pay for this Peter Pan!" he screamed.

Tinkerbell was quite bored and still angry at Peter by now. She baredly knocked on the window much longer.

Peter sighed and opened the window to let Tinkerbell out. He didn't say anything though. He turned his attention back to Hook. "Oh, come now Captain. It's just a little crocodile. Nothing to be afraid of." He laughed.

Tinkerbell slapped Peter in the face, not hurting him though, she wasn't big enough. Then flew over Captain Hook and sprinkled pixie dust. She made a fake oops face and flew off towards the Indians.

Peter stared at Tinkerbell. He had been hugging Wendy, but now he let go, feeling completely defeated. He looked at Wendy. "I can't believe her." Then he watched Hook.

Peter eyed the sword at his throat carefully. He dared not gulp. "Last words? Um...yeah, actually I do." He kicked Hook in the gut and dragged Wendy with him as he flew away. The others followed close behind. Peter knew exactly where to go. He must get to the Indians and do something about that pixie.

"I'll get you next time!" Captain Hook's voice faded in the distance.

Tinkerbell was sitting at a fire with the rest of the Indians. She was once again explaining everything, silently. The cheif nodded.

Peter released Wendy's hand and swooped down to Tinkerbell. He grabbed her, none too gently, and screamed, "You traitor! Do you realize what you just did? How could you do something like that Tink? How could you?"

Peter bowed politely to the chief. Then turned his attention back to Tinkerbell. "It's not her fault! What do you have against Wendy? She's done nothing but like you and try to help you! And you treat her like dirt. I don't know why she takes it! I don't know why I take it! You're nothing but a...UGH!" He dropped her on the ground and walked over to Wendy. "Maybe we should go."

Back