Peter's horse or Ed's horse?

The unicorn defo, as my horse looks exactly like that one!!!!!! I was really impressed when I saw it!!
Cantering.jpg

That isn't a very good one of her though!

Last edited:
I like Philip. He talks!! I guess I just like darker horses better than white horses (they are better for sneak attacks :D ). Plus Philip is Edmund's horse! ;)

does it really die? i saw it get up....
anyway i just LOVE LOVE LOVE the unicorn, but i also think philip is funny and it's cool taht he talks!!! the unicorns real name is George...believe me, i am upsessed with him! LOL here is a link to a aritcle on him...
http://www.narniafans.com/?id=52
oh Hannah_L - that is a cool horse! have a horse too but she is black/brown...and my name is Hannah to! cool! LOL :)

Narnian_Blade said:
Peter's unicorn was awsome. So beautiful. I don't think it dies though. Because in the movie, it starts to get back up.
i totally agree! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorges! and awesome! and beautiful! and white! lol and it was just sooooooooo perfect!!!!!!! i love the scene when it shows a side view of the two sides running at each other during the beginning of the battle!!!! the unicorn stands out and looks sooooooooo perfect! totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;) :p if ya wanna talk abotu obsesstion - i am obsessed with the unicorn - NOT will or edmund! LOL

That is a difficult choice for me. A unicorn can defend itself with its horn, and can be quite gentle, but Phillip can talk and he can tell you his troubles and you don't have to try and figure it out yourself. I would have to go with Phillip.

A few people keep saying that "I love the Unicorn, but Philip can talk..."

The Unicorns can talk too, they just don't show it talking.

I like the unicorn better, but I was somewhat disappointed that the director made Peter ride a unicorn, and Edmund a talking horse- to ride such things as unicorns, talking (all animals, or just horses?), centaurs, etc. was almost never done- Lewis says this in the books. They were only ever ridden under great need- yes, there was a battle going on, but I think that Peter and Edmund should have been riding "dumb" horses like in the book.

That's a hard decision for me. The unicorn is so beautiful and yet so great in battle. But I must admit that I thought the funniest part of the movie was when Edmund said "Wooh, Horsey" (or something along those lines) and Phillip said, "My name's Phillip." And the way he said it, I was cracking up. Anyways, I can't decide.

DeplorableWord said:
A few people keep saying that "I love the Unicorn, but Philip can talk..."

The Unicorns can talk too, they just don't show it talking.

I like the unicorn better, but I was somewhat disappointed that the director made Peter ride a unicorn, and Edmund a talking horse- to ride such things as unicorns, talking (all animals, or just horses?), centaurs, etc. was almost never done- Lewis says this in the books. They were only ever ridden under great need- yes, there was a battle going on, but I think that Peter and Edmund should have been riding "dumb" horses like in the book.

oh right. I thought they DID use talking horses in battle and ONLY in battle...where did I get that from? lol...it's been a while since I read it so maybe I;m confused and just making it up, lol.

anyway..I liked that fact he rode a unicorn (i'm not averse to the changes the film made...all of them were fine for me excpet aslan simply saying the witch 'misinterpreted' the deep magic), I thought it was beautiful...Phillip was funny, but the unicorn was a spectacle imo :)

Phillip=comical.

Unicorn-amazing...when Will rides it, it's just great.

Back