Peter's horse or Ed's horse?

I like Peter's Unicorn best..I love white horses,so regal.But Philip is cute,too.:)

*mutters* Edmund first of all, should not have been riding a Talking Horse, since, no one ever does in Narnia, except when Narnia goes to War, as they did in HAHB for the Battle of Anvard.

and second of all, riding a Unicorn? umm...no way...no one in Narnia would even dream of mounting a Unicorn, as said in LB, and Tirian only rode Jewel for like..10 seconds to escape from the Calormens.

end of explanation. :p

*mutters* Edmund first of all, should not have been riding a Talking Horse, since, no one ever does in Narnia, except when Narnia goes to War, as they did in HAHB for the Battle of Anvard.

and second of all, riding a Unicorn? umm...no way...no one in Narnia would even dream of mounting a Unicorn, as said in LB, and Tirian only rode Jewel for like..10 seconds to escape from the Calormens.

end of explanation. :p

Too true. I'd wondered about that. Maybe they were acting under the presumption that since they were going to war against the witch and the boys needed some serious training that it was admissable. However, for Ed to ride Philip later when chasing the stag...not under war pretense...not good. Well stated TN.

well...though it really bothered me at first that they were riding a talking horse and a unicorn, i try to be positive about it and think of an explanation. like...well, of course it was war like some of you already said...and of course a regular horse couldn't exactly explain to 2 kids w/ no previous riding experience what they were doing wrong. but also, these kids were the answer to a prophecy for which all narnians, even talking horses and unicorns, had been longing and waiting for a hundred years. that was a HUGE deal. i know if i were a narnian, even one as majestic as a unicorn, i'd be thrilled to volunteer my assistance and play my part in something like that. then....as far as ed riding philip at the end...i guess by that time, ed and philip had gotten to be pretty good buddies and philip wanted to get in on the action. the white stag was legendary! *shrugs*

I KNOW! i was like how can you ride anything as pure as a unicorn to battle?

But my fav is Phillip - because he talks!
But the Unicorn is beautiful....erm... BOTH!

Back