Procrastinators Unite!!!

feh, i think its time to request that knights & pirates stop fighting and live in peace & harmony.....sometime today.....maybe later....

Oh, I'll go post something in there about that...wait what was I doing?...oh, I'll figure it out later...

fantasyfan1029 said:
feh, i think its time to request that knights & pirates stop fighting and live in peace & harmony.....sometime today.....maybe later....

Arrr.. for that I'll take out me pistol and cutlass and give ye what's fer.... sometime.... Eventually....

fantasyfan1029 said:
hmm, maybe I should tell you that the pirates and the knights have been friends. Nah, I'll get to it soon enough.

Hey can someone lend me a copy of CoN *someone giver her a copy* I promise I'll give it back....Should i? I think I leave it at home. I might watch it tonight..........

YES! I was right about this word's meaning! It LOOKS like a pretty nice vocab words doesn't it?
I should go write it down and stick it to my wall so I don't forget it's meaning again... but I'm bust right now... I'll do it later...

LOL, My family is coming back soon and if the dogs aren't put in their beds, they'll all go crazy! But I just don't feel like climbing the babygate and restling them into their rooms... I'll do it in a minute... or so....

Back