Procrastinators Unite!!!

pro·cras·ti·nate (pr-krst-nt, pr-)
v. pro·cras·ti·nat·ed, pro·cras·ti·nat·ing, pro·cras·ti·nates
v. intr.

To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.

v. tr.

To postpone or delay needlessly.

procrastinate

v 1: postpone doing what one should be doing; "He did not want to write the letter and procrastinated for days" [syn: stall, drag one's feet, drag one's heels, shillyshally, dilly-dally, dillydally] 2: postpone or delay needlessly; "He procrastinated the matter until it was almost too late"

Jesus Kitty said:
pro·cras·ti·nate (pr-krst-nt, pr-)
v. pro·cras·ti·nat·ed, pro·cras·ti·nat·ing, pro·cras·ti·nates
v. intr.

To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.

v. tr.

To postpone or delay needlessly.

procrastinate

v 1: postpone doing what one should be doing; "He did not want to write the letter and procrastinated for days" [syn: stall, drag one's feet, drag one's heels, shillyshally, dilly-dally, dillydally] 2: postpone or delay needlessly; "He procrastinated the matter until it was almost too late"

Oh cool a definition *starts reading* Oh wait I have I think i have to clean the litter box

Eeew that means you have a cat... I should tell you all about my feelings and expieriances on cats but I'm too tired and I have to go put the doggies to be and I don't WANT to.....

WillsGirl said:
Eeew that means you have a cat... I should tell you all about my feelings and expieriances on cats but I'm too tired and I have to go put the doggies to be and I don't WANT to.....

Of course I have 1, 2, 3.........I'll tell you later someone's at my door.. Oh wait the phone's ringing...

Ok, this is fun and all, but I have to say, I AM NOT ONE, I AM AGAINST THESE PEOPLE!!! I think it's wrong to wait to do something that you're supposed to do, TIME TO TAKE ACTION PEOPLE!!!! Get with it!!! I am soo gonna get something to get against you guys....later...

><>
God bless!!!
~Rachael

Skandar_pwns_you said:
Ok, this is fun and all, but I have to say, I AM NOT ONE, I AM AGAINST THESE PEOPLE!!! I think it's wrong to wait to do something that you're supposed to do, TIME TO TAKE ACTION PEOPLE!!!! Get with it!!! I am soo gonna get something to get against you guys....later...

><>
God bless!!!
~Rachael

of course it's bad!!! people don't like doing it,they just do!!!!! haha i am dddefinitely one of them......sadly.......and i really want to get better........but hey, like everyone else.......it can wait till tomorrow ;)

i be a terrible procrastinator. I was planning on visiting this thread a lot earlier.

Back