Procrastinators Unite!!!

Th' CHIEF!!!

Th' Chief! Vote fer th' Chief! Over in th' TDL Brother's poll, ye can vote fer th' Chief! An' why? 'Cause he's th' best Chief on th' list, and if enough folk vote fer him, they might make him modarator or somethin'. So vote fer th' Chief!

When ye get around t' it!

I love to procrastanate.When we have I have an 11 page report on Canada due next month.I do it the night before!

thunite.jpg

thprocrastinate.jpg

f2d5fd9a.jpg

Aren't they lovely?

Ahhh, yes, another day, another decade. *Sighs as he kicks his feet up*

Oh, those files sitting next to me, need to be reviewed...hmm, well, hmm *sips coffee, types some more, types, types again, types even more* Yesssssssss, precioussssss.

Last edited:
Yeh I have loads of math h/w to do this holidays... I'll do it... I dunno when but I'll get round to it eventually... *looks at the pile of h/w shrugs and looks back to the screen*

hmmmm.........

if i didn't know any better! i'd say this thread was all about nothing, but a bunch of lazy people putting things off til tomorrow! ya know?

i hope i got that right, i dunno though! :eek:

I'm gonna exterminate the foul pirates from these threads once and for all...as soon as I get around to it

What do you guys think: I keep intending to write President Clinton about the situation in the Middle East, and I've finally determined to do it. Do you think tomorrow would be good, or next week?

PrinceOfTheWest said:
What do you guys think: I keep intending to write President Clinton about the situation in the Middle East, and I've finally determined to do it. Do you think tomorrow would be good, or next week?
Hmm... a week sounds good.

Oh crap I have a HUM paper due tomorrow! I'm going to start writing it.................. Of course, As soon as I check out the pirate thread ;)

Jesus Kitty said:
Hmm... a week sounds good.
Gee, I dunno, JK - tomorrow will be Wednesday, which means this week is almost shot already. I still might have time to plan for next week, but do you think that might be rushing it a bit? Maybe hold off 'til the following week? Heck, by then it'll almost be May anyway - often best to start these things with a new month anyway, right?

Back